The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

28 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I know nothing about this Jones guy, what's the story with him?

Did very well bringing Luton from L2 to the top end of L1 but then bailed on them when Stoke came calling. Was a complete disaster and lasted a matter of months. Eventually went back to Luton and has continued to do a decent if not spectacular job there in the Championship.

3 hours ago, Kanji said:

I know nothing about this Jones guy, what's the story with him?

He's Welsh and played for Southend, saw him a few times and was a half decent left back then in a terrible Southend side.

Dotted about the lower leagues in his career after playing down here, done a good job managing at Luton, went to Stoke and it didn't go well. Went back to Luton and has done well with them again.

Edited by Bimpy474

44 minutes ago, Consortium of one said:

Bruce would have them ticking over nicely

I don't have any particular reason to dislike Southampton now they've got rid of that moaning nonce Hassenhutl, so I'd rather the Baconator was saved to be unleashed on a club with truly cuntish fans, like l*verpool, the m*ckems or the sc*use m*ckem cunts.

Edited by JumpersForGoalposts

7 hours ago, Ben said:

Dyche to Everton must be written in the stars, Big Dunc back as number 2.

Lampard had built a pretty solid foundation for that team, they are currently the 3rd or 4th best defence in the league. Just no significant quality up top to speak of with Calvert Lewin consistently injured, I think they’ll be ok this season in the end which is a shame as I can’t stand that club.

3 hours ago, TRon said:

Quite happy to see Lampard limp along at Everton, they are a solid enough team now, but will go absolutely nowhere under him. At best they will become a boring spoiler team.

Become ???