Everton vs Newcastle United - 30/09/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tbf i don't like Tiote but i think he has played well in recent weeks, i'm just worried about the overall balance of the team we lack creation at the best of times and with Tiote-Anita-Sissoko its close to zero.

Tiote has hardly played this season. :lol:

He played against Leeds and a bit against Villa, in both games irrespective of opposition he didn't do anything wrong and looked better than Cabaye has so far.

I still don't support the idea but he's played better than Cabaye has.

Hope its:

Remy - Gouffran - Ben Arfa

and not:

Gouffran - Remy - Ben Arfa.

:thup:

It'd be fucking stupid if it was that second one, like. :lol:

They're claiming it is the second option on the radio and not only that they're claiming that's how it has to be ???

Can't imagine Cabaye has done much training this week, like. Brave call to drop Cisse, especially after his goal, but I think it'll be Remy up top.

Aye, kind of confused me, out of all the different times I've expected him to drop Cisse this season, now wasn't one of them :lol:

Hope its Remy in the middle rather than gouff

Why move Remy when he's been extremely effective from the left?

because in Pardew's book, Gouff has better engine and tracking back abilities compared to Remy down the flanks.

and Remy has better finishing qualities compared Gouff. 

Like most have stated, the lack of creativity is shocking.

Which is why you don't put Gouffran out wide, like you just suggested.

This is a match that in theory, Cabaye out, so put in Marv but of course we know he's not up to it. Which is a shame, such talent in that player.

I like the lineup, I hope Gouff is played centrally from the off and am perfectly happy with the front 3 interchanging. :thup:

Guest icemanblue

Can't imagine Cabaye has done much training this week, like. Brave call to drop Cisse, especially after his goal, but I think it'll be Remy up top.

Aye, kind of confused me, out of all the different times I've expected him to drop Cisse this season, now wasn't one of them :lol:

:lol: Aye, same here. Can understand why he's gone for it for this game, though. Hopefully this lights a fire in Papiss' belly, too. Bit of anger might help his game.

Like most have stated, the lack of creativity is shocking.

Which is why you don't put Gouffran out wide, like you just suggested.

This is a match that in theory, Cabaye out, so put in Marv but of course we know he's not up to it. Which is a shame, such talent in that player.

I like the lineup, I hope Gouff is played centrally from the off and am perfectly happy with the front 3 interchanging. :thup:

I think it makes more sense to make Cisse/Gouffran a like-for-like swap - but if we're attacking enough to make it fluid and have them interchanging, it could work.

Pleased to see Gouffy given a chance ahead of Cisse.

Disappointed to see Tiote and Anita together. I can understand the need to protect the defence, but I can only see us struggling to use possession with those two.

I hope we'll see Sammy at some stage. It's probably sensible not to pick Benny and Sammy together. Not yet anyway.