2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They're only allowed to talk about it in the Group D thread in the WC forum.  Nowt to do with Liverpool :lol:

I was glad to see it doesn't matter that Suarez has bitten people three times because Alan Shearer stamped on someone.

His behaviour is completely indefensable, which is why I' amazed by the Liverpool fans response.

Can't begin to imagine how incredibly annoying it is to knwo you have such a class player on your books that does crap like this.

It'd be tough to see him sold if he were on my team, but if he keeps getting banned then I think it would have to be the only option.

I hate him, I'd want him out of the door.  Don't care how good he is.  He did this not much more than 12 months ago FFS.  He's an excellent player but an amoral nutjob, his actions are disgusting enough but the way he'll defend them and go on like a martyr afterwards confirm he's absolutely scum.

This. This part is the worst of it for me. He bites an opponent, he's a nutter. Send him off for violent conduct. But the way he goes on afterwards is what makes him the cheating low life sub-human scum. At first he goes down holding his face, with his trademark hand wave signal to the bench. Then sits up holding his teeth. Then he has the nerve to get up and go to see if Chiellini is alright. Then he just shrugs the whole thing off and walks away waving his hands. An utter embarrassment. Karma will get him and his national team/Liverpool for defending his indefensible behavior.

The one point thick scousers don't get is this: They go on about him being "so competitive, he wants to win so badly he'll do anything man"....which is fucking ridiculous because by that logic, they are condoning the behavior of Joe Footballer getting onto the pitch, putting in a disgusting two-footed tackle to break both Suarez's knees to put him out of action, giving his own team a better chance of winning. Right Liverpool fans? Do anything to win? Set of thick bastards. Surely they can't defend him a 3rd time? Surely Rodgers has more about him than to accept this psychopath back in his squad? If I were them, I'd get rid for 30m, and reinvest it in players and have faith that Rodgers is a good enough manager with or without this piece of shit.

Colombia finally showed what they can do against Japan last night. Especially when hamess came on. Great to see Jackson M get his two goals. The 4th goal was something special. Hopefully they are picking up momentum to steamroll over Uruguay. I'm going to be full radge Colombian until Saturday night.

Just had a little look over a RAWK. I know we all expected them to go OTT in their defence of him, and a few did, but i think when you stop and actually think about what happened, this post sums it up pretty well......

"The way I see it, like someone said earlier is that Luis is the only one biting but its no worse than elbowing. The fact is you see elbowing much more in the game than you do biting, so is seen as a 'normal' act of violence. Biting is not a manly thing to do in an assault really and thats where this issue of "how bad is it actually?" comes into play. For me anyway.

Edit: With regard to the manly thing I mean 'in the art of combat' its not a manly thing to do. Punching, pushing, elbowing, headbutt is a much more 'accepted' from of violence. Slapping and biting are not.

The incidents never draw blood or serious wounds, to be fair they're pretty lame in their result but it still is biting and is an act of violence, so its just a matter of accepting that this is what Luis does. He's a bloody biter and probably fights like a girl.  ;) Didnt he pull Rafael or Fabio's hair that time. Next will be a slap for someone and that will be that."

So blinkered and short sighted to think of ONLY the biting incident. The attempts at getting Chiellini sent off for the "elbow", the theatrics, the histrionics, the blatant stupidity of Tabares and Lugano etc.. in defending him. It all reflects quite badly on him and on Uruguay as a national team.

What if the linesman didn't see the bite but spotted the subsequent attempted elbow by Chiellini? He could have been wrongly sent off. This is the ultimate in unsportsmanlike conduct which is why Suarez should face the maximum ban/fine, and should be peddled by his club.

If Greece are the Stoke of the tournament Russia are the Newcastle. No game plan, best players on the bench, playing woeful football. Pardew is probably having a pokey bum wank over the job Capello has done as I type.

Aye Russia are one of the biggest disappointments of the tournament for me considering how great they were to watch previously.

Their kit is pretty smart mind.

Just had a little look over a RAWK. I know we all expected them to go OTT in their defence of him, and a few did, but i think when you stop and actually think about what happened, this post sums it up pretty well......

Checked RAWK last night - their mods banned the discussion about the bite in the main Liverpool football forum, saying it could only be discussed in the World Cup section/thread because it doesn't in any way affect Liverpool FC. All Suarez threads have been locked.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=314794.0

His name is Suarez, he’ll bite you til you’re red

He just can't get enough, He just can't get enough

He’ll bite you on your arm, he’ll bite you on your head

He just can’t get enough, He just can't get enough

He rears his fangs and you’ll run a mile

And he just can't seem to get enough of flesh

Do-do-do-do-do-do-do

Do-do-do-do-do-do-do

Do-do-do-do-do-do-do

CHEWY Suarez!