2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The UK and US stand tall as the world's brightest headlights of freedom, valour and opportunity.

We should be well behind this lot, certainly moreso than awful countries like France, Germany and Argentina which seem to have a lot of support on here for no good reason at all.

The UK and US stand tall as the world's brightest headlights of freedom, valour and opportunity.

We should be well behind this lot, certainly moreso than awful countries like France, Germany and Argentina which seem to have a lot of support on here for no good reason at all.

Telling people who they should support in a game where their team isn't playing is pure :anguish:

I like the US but as an African I'm backing Ghana. Would love to see an African team do well in Brazil. My native Kenya are shit at everything but fucking running relatively far distances so I'm gonna be waiting a while to see us in a World Cup it seems  :sad:

I'll want them to win when they stop calling it soccer.

It's what the Brits used to call it until they were annoyed at the Yanks for taking it with them or something. Didn't fall out of use in the UK until sometime after WWII or something. :dontknow:

I'll want them to win when they stop calling it soccer.

It's what the Brits used to call it until they were annoyed at the Yanks or something. Didn't fall out of use until sometime after WWII or something. :dontknow:

Typical. We save their asses and this is how they repay us.

:lol:

When I am theoretically a 'neutral' I support the team where it means more to their people, generally speaking. For example, a 2-1 win to Bosnia with a wonder goal from Messi would have been nice last night. Argentina are awesome and Messi is in particular, but they will always be half decent. For Bosnia last night had so much significance and it wasn't just another group game at another world cup.

Tonight, I want Ghana to win because I have them in my sweepstake. I wanted Nigeria to win for Shola and for the people of Nigeriewcastle.

When I am theoretically a 'neutral' I support the team where it means more to their people, generally speaking. For example, a 2-1 win to Bosnia with a wonder goal from Messi would have been nice last night. Argentina are awesome and Messi is in particular, but they will always be half decent. For Bosnia last night had so much significance and it wasn't just another group game at another world cup.

Tonight, I want Ghana to win because I have them in my sweepstake. I wanted Nigeria to win for Shola and for the people of Nigeriewcastle.

Fuck the people of Ghana. It means more to me.

f*** the people of Ghana. It means more to me.

Fuck you. :angel: