2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I jinxed the fuck out of this.

USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!

Genuinely was why I was messing with the thread title, given Mike's ridiculous belief in stuff that doesn't really exist. Disappointed at his lack of reaction.

Saw Ronaldo on Beasley and knew.

Yeah, me too.

Just gotta keep playing hard.

The stupid thing is he had been doing that all game, but Nani wasn't putting in good crosses.

He was just letting them whip balls in!

Gotta feel for the US though, where the fuck did they pull 5 minutes out of? and Bradley you tart, just boot it out :lol:

:lol: 5 fucking minutes. What a load of shit that was.

I jinxed the fuck out of this.

USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!

Genuinely was why I was messing with the thread title, given Mike's ridiculous belief in stuff that doesn't really exist. Disappointed at his lack of reaction.

As a proud Belgo-Portuguese man Chomp Chompington over here did not like it.

Saw Ronaldo on Beasley and knew.

Yeah, me too.

Just gotta keep playing hard.

The stupid thing is he had been doing that all game, but Nani wasn't putting in good crosses.

He was just letting them whip balls in!

I couldn't believe they kept him away from that side for Nani. We never would have been in it if Ronaldo was on the left for 90.