Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sat 19th October @ 12.45pm (live on BT Sport)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taylor was starting at CB at that time. You really are just a waste of a computer, man.

That back 4 had Taylor playing England-worthy football, Colo was 2x the player he is currently for us, Danny Simpson and Ryan Taylor barely ventured up into attack and maintained their discipline.  We also had Krul saving everything, which flattered our record at the time and Danny Simpson was saving s*** off the line a few times in that unbeaten run, right?

Think that second sentence is really what had us unbeaten. Krul was unbelievable.

As good as that run was, Krul was immense & Ba was scoring goals for fun. In between that our midfield was strong with Tiote and Cabaye and our back 4 never played that good ever again. We were so fortunate to have bounces go our way so many times as well.

Are your forum bookmarks categorised by poster, or by content?

I imagine it begins something like this:

Alan Smith - Criticising

> Members

[all posters]

Alan Smith - Praise

> Members

None

Amdy Faye - Praise

> Members

etc

I'm deeply impressed just to be clear :lol:

Are your forum bookmarks categorised by poster, or by content?

I imagine it begins something like this:

Alan Smith - Criticising

> Members

[all posters]

Alan Smith - Praise

> Members

None

Amdy Faye - Praise

> Members

etc

I'm deeply impressed just to be clear :lol:

His ability to find shit on almost anybody is outstanding.

Guest neesy111

Does anyone know if there are any cheap tickets left for this? Can't seem to check online with login issues.

Only tickets left are for members.

Agh. Didn't think it would be sold out, like. I thought there was a protest happening.

Cheers for letting me know.

It's not, they've fucked off putting it on general sale to get people to buy memberships though.