mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 27th October @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Williamson started that day, would rather have had Maldini.

So did Danny Simpson, would rather have Debuchy. Oh wait...

You prefer Simpson to Debuchy?

No, Simpson had a good partnership with Barton that season and was pretty good, after Perch's horrific start. Waiting for Debuchy to get more comfortable with the league and have more of a positive influence on the game. But would still prefer Debuchy.

if thats true and for all dummett done well on there on saturday I'd probably bring good in.

Slightly mad in a derby no?

how so ? more big game experience if anything with league cup final, semis etc for bradford and a natural centre half.

I'm starting to get more nervous about this now. I know we should win, it's just the fact that knowing how we shoot ourselves in the foot and their jammy luck it's starting to make me think that despite us should wining these pesky fuckers will sneak it.

if thats true and for all dummett done well on there on saturday I'd probably bring good in.

how so ? more big game experience if anything with league cup final, semis etc for bradford and a natural centre half.

No PL experience and you want to through him into a derby away? Madness.

It's not much different to starting Dummett. At least Good would be playing on his natural position.

1 point in 8 games. Repeat that mantra until kick off.

It's exactly that though, at some point this season they are going to take some points/win. It's usually our luck that it's against us, see Derby and other poor relegated clubs over the last few years.

No PL experience and you want to through him into a derby away? Madness.

dummetts premiership experience is aprox 90 mins, technically good has more experience against premiership teams.