mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 27th October @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

right, it seems like the gillingham-toon story needs explained.

yonks ago, the mackems were dragged into a play off, the way they should be, s**** from a higher division against wanabees from a lower divison. remember mind, this was sunderland (second division/tier) and gillingham (third division/tier). first leg I think the gills won3-1 and basically a winner takes all scenario, no wembley play off then, loads of mags turned up at Joker park to see the mackems fail to overturn the result..............and they obliged, won 4-3 I think but still went down. many a mag-gill link was maintained for a while. in joker that night there were three sections, amckem, mag and mag-gill.

I weren't there for what it's worth but enjoyed it via the radio , the name Howard Pritchard stil sends a shiver down the spine.

I seem to remember the mackems poking fun at Gillingham in the build up to the games, saying they couldn't even find Gillingham on the map...har har.  then got turned over.

9-0 win. 6 for Hatem, 3 for Remy, and Shola to miss an injury-time penalty.

tbh, I would prefer 1-9 , if I could choose any scoreline.  :lol:

9-0 and they've got nothing left to use against us though. :lol:

I could actually picture them celebrate a goal at 1-9 down like they'd won the cup just to keep the record.

9-0 win. 6 for Hatem, 3 for Remy, and Shola to miss an injury-time penalty.

tbh, I would prefer 1-9 , if I could choose any scoreline.  :lol:

9-0 and they've got nothing left to use against us though. :lol:

I could actually picture them celebrate a goal at 1-9 down like they'd won the cup just to keep the record.

i'd much rather a 1-0 win in my lifetime than a 9-1 sixty years before I was born. (so would they but they'd never admit it.)

Guest bimpy474

So we thinking HBA will start up top or Cisse?

You go with the same team (CB obviously who's fit). We played well enough to warrant not changing, whatever your opinion on Ben Arfa being up top.