Newcastle vs Man City (Lg Cup 4th Round) - Wed 30th Oct @ 7:45pm (live on Sky)

Dave

I have to leave in about 20 minutes to go and watch this. f***s sake, I could be doing something more productive, like wanking.

You can do both.

Not in a social club with your mate and his dad next to you.

Depends what kind of 'social club'.

Is it a skiing club?

Nah it's one of those horrible working mans club, though the majority of the people in there do not work. I hate going to them but I like watching the match with my mate and he likes to go with his dad who will only watch it there.

Always good to play with 2 strikers who are only useful in the box but at the same time stitch them right up by playing only one player who is capable of getting the ball to them there (Anita).

I have to leave in about 20 minutes to go and watch this. Fucks sake, I could be doing something more productive, like wanking.

You can do both.

Make them watch. Then you watch them.

Nah, it wasn't very good the first 15 times, doubt it will be now. :lol:

I have to leave in about 20 minutes to go and watch this. Fucks sake, I could be doing something more productive, like wanking.

Brett and Dripping Face will do enough of that for you during the match, especially after that team selection.

I have to leave in about 20 minutes to go and watch this. f***s sake, I could be doing something more productive, like wanking.

You can do both.

Is it a skiing club?

Nah it's one of those horrible working mans club, though the majority of the people in there do not work. I hate going to them but I like watching the match with my mate and he likes to go with his dad who will only watch it there.

:lol:

Fair enough. Still a whoosh but now I feel bad.

Always good to play with 2 strikers who are only useful in the box but at the same time stitch them right up by playing only one player who is capable of getting the ball to them there (Anita).

:lol: God he fucking stinks doesn't he.

You can do both.

Is it a skiing club?

I thought you were one of our foreign members so I thought you didn't know the concept of a social club.

I generally thought you thought the North East was some sort of skiing resort for the English.

We all love snowboarding down the Cheviots.

Why the fuck are we not full strength? Fucking bullshit this.

Who gives a shit if we lose to a weakened man city as long as we give it a go.

Oh sorry we're protecting the lads for the oh so winnable Chelsea game.

It could mean a 4-3-3 with Sissoko, Anita and Tiote in midfield, which at least sounds better on paper.

How long until we change the formation? I'm going for 17 minutes.

Which means Cisse on the right...

Pardew is such a shit manager  :lol:

You can do both.

Is it a skiing club?

I thought you were one of our foreign members so I thought you didn't know the concept of a social club.

I mean I was implying that you wank them both at either side of you, much like you'd use ski poles.