Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Played pretty well tonight, really well in spells. Pardew deserves credit for that considering it could have easily been wank without Cabaye.

Not his fault we couldn't finish, obviously.

It's his fault if he won't put Marveaux on the bench when he's one of the few players in a Newcastle shirt who can actually threaten the goal.

did well today, absolutely nothing went for us. The complete lack of quality on our bench is slightly alarming.

Made worse when we're giving 16 year old kids a day out instead of sticking Marveaux on it like.

Would rather Armstrong get some first team experience than Gosling or two left backs. But yeah, unless he was injured there was no reason for Marveaux not to be on there.

Played pretty well tonight, really well in spells. Pardew deserves credit for that considering it could have easily been wank without Cabaye.

Not his fault we couldn't finish, obviously.

It's his fault if he won't put Marveaux on the bench when he's one of the few players in a Newcastle shirt who can actually threaten the goal.

Can't argue with that, but there's obviously something weird going on with him.

Not your fault tonight Alan. No comfort can be claimed from the fact you're manager though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tbh, i'm not sure what else he could have done. We never retreated to our own 18 yard line, we never stopped trying. We just didn't have the quality to score.

I didn't see the first half so obviously missed our best spell, but I was disappointed that we never really gave it much of a go in the second half. Still not enough players getting into the penalty box when we are attacking for me. Shola's cross at the end for example wasn't a bad one at all, but we had one player in there who was still hanging too far back to attack it seriously.