Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He should be made to come out and explain his decision making process as to how he thought playing a 2 man centre midfield was going work, how booting it long towards the shittest striker in the league was going to work, how not turning the 100 year old centre back partnership they had was going to work, how nullifying our best player by playing him in a crowded are was going to work, why Santon hasn't improved one jot since he moved under his leadership so we can all laugh in his horrible, lipless fucking face the utter fucking cowardly cunt.

He should be made to come out and explain his decision making process as to how he thought playing a 2 man centre midfield was going work, how booting it long towards the shittest striker in the league was going to work, how not turning the 100 year old centre back partnership they had was going to work, how nullifying our best player by playing him in a crowded are was going to work, why Santon hasn't improved one jot since he moved under his leadership so we can all laugh in his horrible, lipless f***ing face the utter f***ing cowardly c***.

:thup:

Really not interested in anything he has to say.

He cannot cope at all with expectation. He might win the odd game we are expected to lose (Man U, Spurs etc..) but as soon as there is any pressure on a game his arse falls out and we bottle it.

We will never sign a manager who is actually any good but I have been beaten down to the point where I would just like a manager who isn't so predictably cowardly.

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but SD News have said the fans are turning on Pardew;

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/newcastle-united-fc-transfer-news/39589-fans-turn-on-under-fire-magpies-boss.php#.Uu4Zs_l_uSo

Of course, no mention of Ashley getting the most grief yesterday! If things don't pick up soon and Ashley is still in the firing line, I can see him binning Pardew.

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but SD News have said the fans are turning on Pardew;

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/newcastle-united-fc-transfer-news/39589-fans-turn-on-under-fire-magpies-boss.php#.Uu4Zs_l_uSo

Of course, no mention of Ashley getting the most grief yesterday! If things don't pick up soon and Ashley is still in the firing line, I can see him binning Pardew.

Intersting that that article has come from SD news...hmmm

Intersting that that article has come from SD news...hmmm

Moar publicity. MOAR!

I don't know what to say anymore that hasn't already been said a hundred times over. The further this man, Ashley and Kinnear are away from this football club, the better. Utterly apathetic.

The last 2 derby results were galling, but yesterday's result has just left me feeling like most other fans; numb.

We're effectively safe now barring the absolute impossible. Relegation just isn't going to happen this season. 12 points ahead of 11th, so you'd imagine we have a top 10 place secure if our form from the first half of the season continues. There is nothing to play for, we're out of the cups and there's no drive for European qualification. And if we do achieve that, the investment will once against be minimal and the excuses for next season are ready made and gift-wrapped from Pardew.

You'd think the position we're in would allow our manager the time and space to experiment and try something new. Yesterday was the same-old hoof-ball we had become accustomed to before this season. Pathetic.