Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All he's said though is that the finances are good, we have a lot of work to do in the summer, we should have money to spend, there hasn't been a budget given yet but they'll discuss it. :undecided:

Apart from him saying the finances are good, he virtually says the same thing going into a transfer window only to end up looking like a tit what he reduces his wish list.  He starts off wanting three or four players then more often than not goes into the last few days of a window saying we want or need one or two players, he's full of shit.

He's either a bare-faced liar, complicit in everything his despicable employer does or he's one of the thickest most gullible people in the history of football.

Take your pick, not sure I fancy either as our manager tbh.

He's either a bare-faced liar, complicit in everything his despicable employer does or he's one of the thickest most gullible people in the history of football.

Take your pick, not sure I fancy either as our manager tbh.

All of the above.

All he's said though is that the finances are good, we have a lot of work to do in the summer, we should have money to spend, there hasn't been a budget given yet but they'll discuss it. :undecided:

Apart from him saying the finances are good, he virtually says the same thing going into a transfer window only to end up looking like a tit what he reduces his wish list.  He starts off wanting three or four players then more often than not goes into the last few days of a window saying we want or need one or two players, he's full of s***.

That's not where it ends Mick. We then end up not getting any player except for maybe one on loan, and he'll then say that we have a strong enough squad and the fans should be thankful for this. The descent from we need a few players to nah our squad is strong enough is comical and makes him a complete bulshitting prick. Never thought I'd say this, but I now hate him more than Souness.

Never ceases to amaze me how our fans keep buying his shit. Just goes to show the power of the media I guess, for some people if it's in print then it's fact.

I don't care what the bloke says or that we sold Cabaye before the game, nothing absolves him from this point on the fucking gobshite.

Unbelievable we're still stuck with this complete cretin. Ashley may well be the main problem but this knacker certainly exacerbates. 

'Placate the customers and keep us in the league Al you fahkin muppet'

'Awight boss, pwease don't make me spoof for me wages again this week. And when are we gonna av a look at the summer targets?'. 

“There is half of you that would like to be playing for a trophy or some tangible reward at the end of the season like a European place.

“But there’s also that other side where you don’t want to be involved in at the bottom like we were last year and have that stress.

“We haven’t got that to worry about now.

“For us, it’s about finishing as strongly as we can and maybe looking at one or two youngsters as well as we go along.”

Someone should point out to Pards that we are still only 5pts off 6th place and a European slot. If we qualified he could always try out one or two youngsters in that competition like he did last time around. I know as a club we don't like the competition but for the fans chasing Europe might give the rest of the season some point.

Guest reefatoon

Every time he opens his mouth I take one more step away from St James Park

You should nearly be back now after circumnavigating the globe.

"Pardew - very good manager"

"Another decent season - you must be pleased"

"Big improvement on last year, considering how little Pardew's got to work with"

These are the things I hear in real life whenever I meet my non-NUFC supporter mates. They look pretty bewildered when I bring up any grievances. And only some of them are dim.

"Big improvement on last year, considering how little Pardew's got to work with"

These are the things I hear in real life whenever I meet my non-NUFC supporter mates. They look pretty bewildered when I bring up any grievances. And only some of them are dim.

Here's another one they probably think but don't share with you:

What more do they want for a poor little club up north? Deluded facking Geordies."

What more do they want for a poor little club up north? Deluded facking Geordies."

We're just a "wee" club with delusions of grandeur, we should accept we're nothing but a midtable club with little finances and should settle for mediocrity. There's no point in doing a Leeds or a Portsmouth just to break into the top 6! We can't expect to contend with the likes of Grimsby in the transfer market, sovereign states you know. 

We're just a "wee" club with delusions of grandeur, we should accept we're nothing but a midtable club with little finances and should settle for mediocrity. There's no point in doing a Leeds or a Portsmouth just to break into the top 6! We can't expect to contend with the likes of Grimsby in the transfer market, sovereign states you know. 

Amazing to think that this is what our own fans have come to. Hiring out of work low wage managers and aiming to survive is seen as a good season for the once mighty Newcastle United. We should cut our capacity to below 30k so we can fit in better with the likes of Hull and Southampton tbh.