Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We've got nothing to lose, why not work on some flair and attack while we have these games that have no real consequences. Stupid fucking Pardew.

I'm proud of the fact that we're still attempting to grind points out even though we're safe. Might send him another email to congratulate him and his team for doing their jobs.

We've got nothing to lose, why not work on some flair and attack while we have these games that have no real consequences. Stupid f***ing Pardew.

I'm proud of the fact that we're still attempting to grind points out even though we're safe. Might send him another email to congratulate him and his team for doing their jobs.

:D I love the fact that him and Carver are completely ignoring the fact that we have only scored goals in 3 of our last 9 games.

Pardo can't win, man.

Can't believe he's expecting praise for simply doing his job. Like that Chris Rock sketch where he takes the piss out of parents for boasting about looking after their kids.

Guest reefatoon

We're going to be more cautious tonight according to the radio. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Well that's me out. Night in the house in front of the telly instead.

Guest reefatoon

I fail to see how we could go more defensive than last time, like. Unless Taylor plays in a back five at the expense of Cisse.

http://e0.365dm.com/13/11/402x210/pardew-alan_3043064.jpg?20131128133244

I fail to see how we could go more defensive than last time, like. Unless Taylor plays in a back five at the expense of Cisse.

Krul

Eliott

MYM              Taylor      Wiliamson    Colo  Dummett

Sissoko        Tiote                            Anita    Haidara

That doesn't sound too promising. If he means we have more patient build up play then I'm OK with that (to an extent), if he means sit back and make sure there are no gaps then that would be suicidal and pathetic.

NO MORE GAPS!

Guest Walter

Good move.  For a long time i've been thinking we need to be a little less adventurous in our play.  My heart can't take all the excitement our brand of front foot football brings me.

:lol:

Anyone know what was actually said on the radio?

The sports presenter said that Pardew had said we would have to be more cautious against Everton but didn't go into more detail while I was listening.  I would think they'll play his interview on the Radio Newcastle build-up before the game.