Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why is a high wage such a barrier for a manager coming here? Surely it would be compensated for by reducing transfer spend?

:dowie:

His main priority is someone that won't give him any stick in private or public, I honestly think that's more important to him than wages.

Why is a high wage such a barrier for a manager coming here? Surely it would be compensated for by reducing transfer spend?

The higher league position would pay for the wage difference itself iyam. And we'd get better football leading to higher marketability and revenue.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-column-knee-jerk-toon-fans-1849087

:lol: remember when simon bird told us all we were knee jerk for wanting pardew out. He's changed his tune like

Those urging Pardew to be booted out, appear to assume he doesn't understand the situation.

Take of instance the lack of goals at set pieces that is being used as a stick to hit him with. United staff have looked at this and have a theory. They don't have enough big men to cause havoc.

Their two biggest jumpers, Steven Taylor and Moussa Sissoko are marked up by the opposition's biggest. Newcastle believe they need a good third or fourth jumper in there to cause trouble. It will be a consideration when discussing transfer targets in the summer.

Take for instance the lack of passion or work-rate during the Sunderland defeat. Think Pardew didn't notice that? He adjusted training last week to include some tough running drills for two days to sharpen up what was required. It worked for the first half against West Brom, at least.

:mackems:

"Their two biggest jumpers, Steven Taylor and Moussa Sissoko are marked up by the opposition's biggest. Newcastle believe they need a good third or fourth jumper in there to cause trouble"

:lol:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Notorious-BIG-Biggie-B-I-G-Smalls-Hip-Hop-Rap-Unisex-Grey-Crewneck-Sweatshirt-/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/$T2eC16ZHJGwE9n)yUY-NBQ,lDDs4Sg~~60_35.JPG

"Their two biggest jumpers, Steven Taylor and Moussa Sissoko are marked up by the opposition's biggest. Newcastle believe they need a good third or fourth jumper in there to cause trouble"

:lol:

Ha, absolute bollocks. Love the fact our biggest 'threat', the man with a target painted on his face from set-pieces, "Iron" Mike Williamson is excluded entirely.

Guest firetotheworks

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-column-knee-jerk-toon-fans-1849087

:lol: remember when simon bird told us all we were knee jerk for wanting pardew out. He's changed his tune like

Those urging Pardew to be booted out, appear to assume he doesn't understand the situation.

Take of instance the lack of goals at set pieces that is being used as a stick to hit him with. United staff have looked at this and have a theory. They don't have enough big men to cause havoc.

Their two biggest jumpers, Steven Taylor and Moussa Sissoko are marked up by the opposition's biggest. Newcastle believe they need a good third or fourth jumper in there to cause trouble. It will be a consideration when discussing transfer targets in the summer.

Take for instance the lack of passion or work-rate during the Sunderland defeat. Think Pardew didn't notice that? He adjusted training last week to include some tough running drills for two days to sharpen up what was required. It worked for the first half against West Brom, at least.

:mackems:

My word. I'd laugh, but it actually happened.

It sounds like it should be read out by this guy.

http://www.andrewsilke.co.uk/sheriff/images/jbpic2.jpg

You think this guy doesn't know how shit he is? These guys are working day and NIGHT to ensure that he won't be shit...for much longer.

Tough running drills? Are you actually kidding me?

This guy couldn't be anymore archaic. Disgustingly out of his depth.

This moron is definitely one of those clowns that just makes players run and run and run, and then work on defensive shape and set pieces.

Get him out please.

Guest firetotheworks

The thing that always gets me more than anything is, during that spell at the end of 11/12 when we were:

Krul

Simpson      Williamson      Coloccini    Santon

Tiote

Jonas

Ben Arfa                  Cabaye                  Ba

Cisse

And, at times, playing some lovely football and going on a winning streak that saw us to 5th, he didn't think "okay, next season, Debuchy for Simpson, a new player in for Williamson and Anita in for Jonas."

Instead he thought, "this needs to change."

I can't get my head around someone being specifically that stupid, at all. Not just at Premier League manager level, just at all. People that have never watched a game of football before would know to not change that set up and especially that front three/four.

He's a terrible manager! He wasn't strong enough to tell Ba he would be staying on the left for the team's benefit, and so tried to play both him and Cisse upfront, which never worked.

He then went even more boneheaded, and started playing Cisse wide instead of Ba, because again he wasn't strong enough to manage Ba. It's essentially been downhill from then on.

Even with the start of a new season and Remy essentially coming in to replace Ba. He's never thought to go back to that formation with Remy on the left, and stick to it, especially as Remy has looked great on the left when he's played there.

He's completely clueless, there's no doubt about it. I honestly don't know how he's a manager. He isn't aware of what works well for the team, and never learns from past experiences. He's just really stupid. Ironic that he keeps harping on about needing smarter middle class players, as he's the one that is very unintelligent.

It was Ba wasn't it? Essentially put him ahead of our side it seemed & tried to justify it on the radio as "Footballs not about formations, it's about pass & move" etc I think. I remember people specifically asking him why he'd stopped the 4-3-3 & he claimed it wasn't that important.

Essentially he ignored the obvious & thought he had insight beyond it that everyone else was missing. Then we nearly got relegated.

Guest firetotheworks

It was Ba wasn't it? Essentially put him ahead of our side it seemed & tried to justify it on the radio as "Footballs not about formations, it's about pass & move" etc I think. I remember people specifically asking him why he'd stopped the 4-3-3 & he claimed it wasn't that important.

Essentially he ignored the obvious & thought he had insight beyond it that everyone else was missing. Then we nearly got relegated.

He also claimed that we switched between formations all the time and that we had done at the end of that season as well. Lies of course, we were always 4231 at the end of that season with players staying in position (apart from when HBA and Ba switched sides occasionally) and last season we never once, not even for a moment played with Ba left, Cisse central and HBA right. Not for one single second.

He's a terrible manager! He wasn't strong enough to tell Ba he would be staying on the left for the team's benefit, and so tried to play both him and Cisse upfront, which never worked.

He then went even more boneheaded, and started playing Cisse wide instead of Ba, because again he wasn't strong enough to manage Ba. It's essentially been downhill from then on.

Even with the start of a new season and Remy essentially coming in to replace Ba. He's never thought to go back to that formation with Remy on the left, and stick to it, especially as Remy has looked great on the left when he's played there.

He's completely clueless, there's no doubt about it. I honestly don't know how he's a manager. He isn't aware of what works well for the team, and never learns from past experiences. He's just really stupid. Ironic that he keeps harping on about needing smarter middle class players, as he's the one that is very unintelligent.

Not this shit again :lol: