Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardew's admitted in that interview that he isn't good enough and I'm sure he said something similar at the end of last season. If he's still here next season, I will continue to have no feeling for this club. I was gutted when we scored today because I thought this c*** would get another spawny win just when there was starting to be real pressure on him. No NUFC manager, including Souness and Allardyce, has made me want my team to get humiliated week in week out but somehow this c*** has managed to make me feel like that. He's much, much worse than Ashley to NUFC.

Not for me. Pardew wouldn't even be here in the first place if it wasn't for Ashley, and he wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for him. Pardew may be a shit manager, but Ashley actually wants him to manage this club.

Yeah I'm completely done now. I haven't bought anything associated with that club in years, and I've found myself still watching the games online and so on but I can't stand it anymore.

When it gets to the point where you're constantly watching the team you're supposed to support and hoping they lose, or something bad happens that you somehow find funny, its more or less game over. I'm sick of the premier league, the lack of ambition, the liars, frauds, charlatans, whichever word you want to describe them as in power at this club.

I'm sick of the dumbing down, the fan manipulation, the lack of any and all ambition. I'm sick of watching gash week in week out and being forcefully told by the fucking idiots that lap this shit up how "It's not Pards' fault". "It's the players not trying". "It's that lazy Ben Arfa." "We're 10th man, stop complaining", "Pards is doing a great job". "Pards has the passion man, we missed him when got banned". It's TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT and I'll never ever understand how people can be so fucking blind not to see this and even stupider to regurgitate the lies they're fed.

As of now it's all protests and browsing the forum. Pardew being canned would be a much needed tonic, but not the root cause of the illness. Pardew, Carver, Stone, Woodman, Ashley, Charnley, Beardsley - get fucked

"United will spend and probably be among the biggest recruiters outside of the top four – that is certainly the mood music from the Magpies’ board room."

If this is true; which I doubt imagine wasting that money on pardew. Honestly this f***ing club man.

Good money after bad.

"United will spend and probably be among the biggest recruiters outside of the top four – that is certainly the mood music from the Magpies’ board room."

If this is true; which I doubt imagine wasting that money on pardew. Honestly this f***ing club man.

Please please please please renew your season tickets.

Guest Roger Kint

People need to stay away now.

Still get 50k every week and most of those dont care whos manager so will never change

I'd be surprised if we managed a 20m net spend. It will just be the same excuses over and over again.

I'd be surprised if we managed a 20m net spend. It will just be the same excuses over and over again.

I reckon we'll just about spend the Cabaye money on 3-4 half decent players, lose Remy, Ben Arfa and Marveaux and Pardew will be falling over himself to tell everyone how brilliant Mike has been.

I reckon we'll just about spend the Cabaye money on 3-4 half decent players, lose Remy, Ben Arfa and Marveaux and Pardew will be falling over himself to tell everyone how brilliant Mike has been.

And the majority of the fans will lap it up as usual. That net spend man, ambition and stability ftw.

We'll sign a few players IMO. It'll be like this season never happened.

What sort of nett spend are you expecting Dave? Would be amazed if it's more than 10-15 million.

Yeah about the same, maybe up to £20m factoring in the Cabaye money. As usual it'll be a load of £3m-£6m gambles, with maybe one bid approaching £10m.

Not sure how attractive we are at present.

I agree with Dave. We'll spend, more than we have done in recent years. Won't make a difference though, the manager is a useless cunt.

My prediction is around 7 or 8 will leave, and 9 or 10 will come in, with an emphasis on English.

Guest axel

I'm done. This is the nail in the coffin for my part. This isn't the club i love anymore. The club has become a pathetic scheme to increase Mike Ashley's fortune. Hopefully in a decade or so he'll be gone but i wouldn't count on it.

Problem is in today's market 10 million is the going rate for a decent player at this level, and even then it's a big gamble. We need at least two forwards and two midfield players/wingers, before we even replace players that might (want to) leave.