Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"I fowt we kinda got sucked into the occasion"

f*** off and die you spineless cockney c*** - blaming the fans and for all the clowns who continue to support him then you can f*** off also cos you don't have a f***ing clue.

I really hope he has a psychological breakdown of some sort so we can rid of one of the evils around. If the other fucking old idiot gets the job he'll end up with issues again anyway so we can rid them both!

I f***ing love sport me like. It my one real passion (outside of course of my family), I don't have anything else I am passionate about, no collecting stamps here, saving the planet or fishing for that big catch. Sport effects my moods significantly. Today I just feel so drained of life. I have three sports teams that I follow with great passion, my first and biggest love NUFC of course, Miami Dolphins and the Florida Gators. All three are putting me through so much s*** and will continue to and all three have a head coach/manager who is woefully sub par and who I despise. it's uncanny the similarities right now. Only the Gators have given me any reason to cheer in recent years and tbh when they were good I was a little apathetic to College Football at the time, so really didn't get to enjoy that success. Miami and NUFC are much the same, glories in the past, but modern day mediocrity, always lifting there fans up a little with hope and expectation only for the inevitable collapse and missed goals to happen

Miami's owner is also a self made billionaire, his heart's a least in the right place and wants to win, he's just stupid (from an American Football point of view). Ashley clearly doesn't care about winning but both are saddled with a team manager who will never make them a winning owner. Difference is Miami's owner won't settle for medocirty again next season, Ashley will probably hand Pardew a extension if he achieves that :(

I'm p*ssed of with sport in general atm, but like the proverbial battered wife, I keep coming back for more and living off those times when the teams I follow make me feel so great. Why couldn't I follow teams like Manure and New England, f*** life it sucks right now.

Perception, its the view if the going gets tough instead of trying to battle out of it you walk away.

To be honest, I am not convinced new employers look that far into it. Some managers do horrendous jobs at one club yet walk right into another not long after.

It's a sign of the way things are going for Sunderland that there a no histrionics, no sliding on the knees, just quiet celebrations. It's another devastating defeat for Newcastle, as Sunderland win three derbies in a row for the first time in 91 years.

Well done Alan, well done. :slowclap:

Jesus fucking Christ.

Perception, its the view if the going gets tough instead of trying to battle out of it you walk away.

To be honest, I am not convinced new employers look that far into it. Some managers do horrendous jobs at one club yet walk right into another no long after.

there's also the pride issue, managers for the most part are very sure of themselves bordering on cockiness and being completely egocentric for any of them to resign and basically say I am not good enough of a manager to turn this around is bloody rare. They will always have faith in themselves to be able to turn things around even if no one else does.

And obviously missing out on a large payout is a big no. Don't blame any of them on that front I'd probably do the same myself. 

Fair enough sing about the owner and Kinnear but we should be singing songs about this clueless b*astard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are:

Pardew...give us a wave,

Pardew Pardew give us a wave!  :love:

Fair enough sing about the owner and Kinnear but we should be singing songs about this clueless b*astard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are:

Pardew...give us a wave,

Pardew Pardew give us a wave!  :love:

:D yes we have some idiots in our crowd!

Guest alijmitchell

So, more than likely this brainless cunt with see this result as a result caused by losing our shape, or defensive fragility, with our 'attacking' plan being fine but unlucky. Instead he should be looking at the overall way in which the team functioned - awful off the ball movement, giving away possession, fullbacks too high and completely exposed, braindead central defenders, immobile strikers, and frustrated playmakers played out of position.

Thought he was honest and demure. Beaten man look about him...

Beaten man. :lol: It doesn't matter what he does, he'll keep his job.  Slag the fans off, lose 3 derbies in a row, depart all cups at the first hurdle - doesn't matter.  He still comes across smug as fuck and it's easy to see why, he doesn't have the same work pressure as other managers, or the likes of me or you for that matter.