Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Had an amazing day today, managed to sneak into the training ground to watch the lads train and Pardew run through tactics (thanks to G4S's great security work).

One part of the day was pretty insightful. Pardew called the lads over, he pulled out a chicken then cuts it's head clean off, let the chicken run around and said to the lads "Thats how I want you all to play". Shola seemed to take his words to heart, bless him.

It got a little awkward at the end though, Ben Arfa had ordered a fuck load of pizza's and I thought he had them ordered for everyone as treat for some good work they put in during training, nearly bit my head off when I reached in to grab a slice.

:ben:

Had an amazing day today, managed to sneak into the training ground to watch the lads train and Pardew run through tactics (thanks to G4S's great security work).

One part of the day was pretty insightful. Pardew called the lads over, he pulled out a chicken then cuts it's head clean off, let the chicken run around and said to the lads "Thats how I want you all to play". Shola seemed to take his words to heart, bless him.

It got a little awkward at the end though, Ben Arfa had ordered a fuck load of pizza's and I thought he had them ordered for everyone as treat for some good work they put in during training, nearly bit my head off when I reached in to grab a slice.

That Ben smiley was fucking designed for stifler like :lol:

Our record since Boxing Day;

0-1

0-1

0-2

3-1 90th minute

Yohan Cabaye Joins PSG. (No Replacement)

0-0

0-3

0-3

0-4

1-0 90th minute

4-1 90th minute

0-1

1-0 90th minute

0-3

The barrel doesn't half get scraped in the name of defending that tosser in charge like.

The best part is, Cabaye didn't play in those losses prior to the West Ham win. :p

Our record since Boxing Day;

0-1

0-1

0-2

3-1 90th minute

Yohan Cabaye Joins PSG. (No Replacement)

0-0

0-3

0-3

0-4

1-0 90th minute

4-1 90th minute

0-1

1-0 90th minute

0-3

The barrel doesn't half get scraped in the name of defending that tosser in charge like.

The best part is, Cabaye didn't play in those losses prior to the West Ham win. :p

We should have kept Cabaye and put Carver in charge then. We could have doubled Cabaye's wages from the savings we'd make from Pardew's salary.

It got a little awkward at the end though, Ben Arfa had ordered a f*** load of pizza's and I thought he had them ordered for everyone as treat for some good work they put in during training, nearly bit my head off when I reached in to grab a slice.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9s06d0Ex31rbrlneo1_400.gif

It got a little awkward at the end though, Ben Arfa had ordered a f*** load of pizza's and I thought he had them ordered for everyone as treat for some good work they put in during training, nearly bit my head off when I reached in to grab a slice.

when-i-see-a-unfunny-meme-thats-been-featured_gp_666901.jpg

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/960734/jump-the-shark-o.gif

Can't help himself.

“We have had a season where we have lost a big player halfway through and we have had nowhere near the funding that Southampton have got, so in some ways you could argue we have been battling against the tide here a little bit.”

Can't help himself.

“We have had a season where we have lost a big player halfway through and we have had nowhere near the funding that Southampton have got, so in some ways you could argue we have been battling against the tide here a little bit.”

I wonder if there is a team in the league he thinks we can compete against? The man really does talk utter shit 90% of the time.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 43m

Alan Pardew: "I do feel that is something we need to aim for next year, to finish above Everton." #nufc

Could have done it this year Alan.

Everton : Newcastle :: Newcastle : Sunderland

Can't help himself.

Why do some people lap this shite up without even  questioning him?

Can't help himself.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The guys a fucking cunt. He has a squad that is good enough to be challenging for Europe, a better manager would have this team ahead of Man Utd and at least on points with Everton. He doesn't like to attack though and if any player dares to attack then he's dropped the next game.

His disgusting attitude has seen him headbutt an opposing player, his selfish attitude has seen Remy our key player suddenly come down with an injury that remarkably keeps him out for however long he is banned on the touch line, just to make Carver's job harder so he can't be seen as outdone by him.

He has Ben Arfa who would arguably get a starting place in any team in the league who can't get a game because he likes to attack.

He has no plan B apart from bringing Shola on, Shola couldn't even score an own goal if he tried. This means that if we go a goal behind in a match then thats pretty much it, Stoke being the exception and we only got back into that match because they shot themselves in the foot by going down to not only 10 men but 9 men.

The guy doesn't like the squad attacking, he has them playing the ball either side ways or back to Krul so he can punt it all the way up to the pitch. Krul has the worst distribution I have seen from a goal keeper, yet you often see him coming towards the half way line to take a free kick.

My self I'm amazed he didn't bring Carroll in during the summer, in fact I'm starting to believe that he was probably his main if not only target and the only reason we didn't get him was because of the clubs reluctance to pay that much out in transfer fee's, let alone that much for one player.

Pardew keeps saying we can't compete with 'insert clubs name here', however it was only 2 years ago that we finished 5th, ahead of teams like Liverpool and Chelsea who are now in a title race, ahead of Everton who are now above us. Man Utd have dropped a clanger lately and their place in the top 6-8 is up for grabs and I honestly believe that overall we have a better team than them (upfront aside) and we should be aiming to take their place, any dent manager would make sure we are taking their place.

We keep getting told that we can't compete with the likes of Man City for players, well not one fan thinks we can and not one fan expects us too, we all know that we are in a different market for players than they are, hence why we have invested in our scouting system so much. We don't go after the player the likes of Man City want, so stop using that as an excuse as for the club not getting players.

I'm not going to sit here and say that we should be getting into the CL places or involved the title race, however with a few signings in the right areas and a better manager there is no reason why we can't at least produce a challenge to get into the CL places.

Pundits and even fans are saying we are having a good or decent season. In my opinion we are underachieving with the players we currently have both in terms of results and in terms of the quality of football offered. I honestly believe that every goal we score, every point or win we gain is in spite of Pardew and his tactics. We have a squad who are mostly naturally attacking minded, yet he and the coaches have trained it in them to be so negative in their approach to games.

I'm sick of his excuses, every day there is a different excuse, he is now even coming out with excuses before matches have even been played, we can't compete with Southampton? What a team who have only just been promoted in recent seasons and a few years ago were only saved from going bust at the last minute, we can't compete with them? There is only one reason why we can't compete with these clubs Pardew, and that reason is because we have you as a manager. 

“Southampton have had a fantastic season but we’re still above them and we want to stay there.

Pardew’s side can move clear in eighth place should they see off the Saints.

Looking ahead to the game, Pardew said: “It’s a battle that I think both sides are looking at and when you are around about each other in the table you want to prove that you are better.

“I was there at Tottenham recently and Southampton were terrific and really should have got something out of the game.

“I know they are looking forward to the game as well.”

“We are above them at the minute.”

I like how he slips in the how they are a terrific side and we are above them twice in the space of a few sentences. Well you won't be after Saturday you fraud.

Can't help himself.

Sounds like him criticising Ashley to me...