Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Only the club profit from this - £100K better off, although that will be offset by the inevitable fine from the FA (Pardew will probably have to pay it however).  They have not had to pay off a contract due to sacking him, or fund the cost of finding a replacement. 

This was always going to to be the outcome.  Perfect opportunity to let him go but no, we have made a stand on keeping him.

The summer is going to be depressing as is our football next year I fear.

Guest Roger Kint

Only the club profit from this - £100K better off

Club fines go to charity dont they? If not the Niall Ranger Foundation could have paid for a new training ground by itself

141 are for the sack for this headbutt? f***ing hell, here I am thinking it was just the media blowing it out of proportion. He’ll be hit with a lengthy ban and that should be the end of the matter.

Yeah but they don't actually believe that, they just want Pardew gone for any reason whatsoever.

Guest Roger Kint

141 are for the sack for this headbutt? Fucking hell, here I am thinking it was just the media blowing it out of proportion. He’ll be hit with a lengthy ban and that should be the end of the matter.

I really doubt that many of the 141 would say that if it was a manager that wasnt such a wanker though. I voted no as he deserves the sack but not for this, how many chose yes as they want him gone anyway? If it was a vote for 'sack for this' 'sack for everything else' 'no' you would see a better split imo

Guest reefatoon

I know Pardnuts game. He has been trying to get sacked for ages, he is gagging for some compensation. This explains his shitness over thelast couple of seasons.  He is starting to get desperate,  so thought yozzering a player would guarantee a little pay day, but he still hasn't been booted. I bet he is as gutted as us that he is still here. The sneaky little devil.

141 are for the sack for this headbutt? f***ing hell, here I am thinking it was just the media blowing it out of proportion. He’ll be hit with a lengthy ban and that should be the end of the matter.

I really doubt that many of the 141 would say that if it was a manager that wasnt such a w***** though. I voted no as he deserves the sack but not for this, how many chose yes as they want him gone anyway? If it was a vote for 'sack for this' 'sack for everything else' 'no' you would see a better split imo

Yeah suppose that's true. Just thought it was meant for this incident alone.

Guest Roger Kint

I really doubt that many of the 141 would say that if it was a manager that wasnt such a w***** though. I voted no as he deserves the sack but not for this, how many chose yes as they want him gone anyway? If it was a vote for 'sack for this' 'sack for everything else' 'no' you would see a better split imo

Yeah suppose that's true. Just thought it was meant for this incident alone.

Well it was but that wasnt going to happen as you may have suspected after seeing the Pardew thread :lol:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Anybody bothered to check where we are in the Fair Play league?

Maybe he was just making sure we weren't playing in the Faroe Islands in June.

Doesn't matter anyway cos the PL isn't in the top 3 Fairplay leagues  but I  wouldn't mind to see Palace or Norwich in Europe  :lol:

If Pardew gets a 10 game stadium ban then whats the point of him being our manager

I'd be overjoyed by that tbh. The luxury of not seeing his silly face for the last 10 games.

Hopefully they put Beardsley in charge and he brings Ben Arfa and Marv back into the fold, and we play amazing football, and score lots of goals, and go undefeated.

Finally culminating with Pardew then getting binned.

No, yes because he's a cunt though.

Maybe, i don't know, can you repeat the question?

Not for the headbutt but because he a cunt like. Sick of the sight of him tbh.

If Pardew gets a 10 game stadium ban then whats the point of him being our manager

I'd be overjoyed by that tbh. The luxury of not seeing his silly face for the last 10 games.

Hopefully they put Beardsley in charge and he brings Ben Arfa and Marv back into the fold, and we play amazing football, and score lots of goals, and go undefeated.

Finally culminating with Pardew then getting binned.

Yeah, that'll happen.

Guest Roger Kint

8 year contract

I'm not outraged by the incident or anything. Didn't like MoTD saying there was no provocation, there clearly was.

He has embarrassed himself and the club though. Dreadful behaviour really. But then, so was Mourinho's.

141 are for the sack for this headbutt? Fucking hell, here I am thinking it was just the media blowing it out of proportion. He’ll be hit with a lengthy ban and that should be the end of the matter.

:lol: :lol:

He's been formally warned by his employer and his own union have pretty much wiped their hands of him.

But aye, it's just the media blowing a manager headbutting a player out of proportion. I like how Kinnear is universally hated for being a complete cretin, yet he's never done anything even remotely cockish as what fucking Pardew has done, who can literally nut a player and still have people be like "ahh it was fuck all man, it's not like he floored the lad or out".