Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Funds won't prove a thing ffs, he has consistently shown he does not have the nous to get the best from star players anyway.

So the possible scenarios are;

Given funds and wastes them

Given players and wastes them

Achieves f*** all with what he's got but at least no money wasted

Given funds and wastes them - Who has he bought who are that bad?

Other two points are true if you forget the time he got us 5th, won manager of the year and got us into Europe?

I will always love him for giving me a chance to follow Newcastle in Europe and have the best away game of my life.

Look at Liverpool under Brendan Rodgers or Southampton under Pochettino. Doesn't matter if it's Cissokho/Enrique/Flanagan who plays, they attack with the same confidence no matter what. The same goes for Southampton, Chambers, Ward-Prowse or the new lad up fron, Gallagher. It's because they've learnt to play a certain way and aligned with some sort of idea under their managers. Ours is reliant on 3-4 individuals, in whose absence we most often resort to hoof-ball. We're yet to see any bravery from our team after three years as we seemingly cannot turn games around or keep the ball for 90 minutes.

He's not the answer to anything. We'll always be an accident waiting to happen (i.e. 2-3 injuries away from shit football) under Pardew.

Look at Liverpool under Brendan Rodgers or Southampton under Pochettino. Doesn't matter if it's Cissokho/Enrique/Flanagan who plays, they attack with the same confidence no matter what. The same goes for Southampton, Chambers, Ward-Prowse or the new lad up fron, Gallagher. It's because they've learnt to play a certain way and aligned with some sort of idea under their managers. Ours is reliant on 3-4 individuals, in whose absence we most often resort to hoof-ball. We're yet to see any bravery from our team after three years as we seemingly cannot turn games around or keep the ball for 90 minutes.

He's not the answer to anything. We'll always be an accident waiting to happen (i.e. 2-3 injuries away from shit football) under Pardew.

:thup:

Funds won't prove a thing ffs, he has consistently shown he does not have the nous to get the best from star players anyway.

Other two points are true if you forget the time he got us 5th, won manager of the year and got us into Europe?

I will always love him for giving me a chance to follow Newcastle in Europe and have the best away game of my life.

Jesus wept.

http://fcbordeaux.ru/Site_IMG/team/obertan7ki.jpg 

Probably your favourite player.

Jesus wept.

No he signed my favorite player Yohan Cabaye. 

And all these

Hatem Ben Arfa   

Demba Ba   

Davide Santon

Papiss Demba Cissé

Gael Bigirimana

Vurnon Anita

Mathieu Debuchy

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

Yoan Gouffran

Moussa Sissoko

Massadio Haidara

I am quite sure that the ONLY one that was his choice is Obertan, no way that pardew would select anything other the cloggers if given the choice, we are talking about the man that benched Tevez and Mascherano

Jesus wept.

And all these

Hatem Ben Arfa   

Demba Ba   

Davide Santon

Papiss Demba Cissé

Gael Bigirimana

Vurnon Anita

Mathieu Debuchy

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

Yoan Gouffran

Moussa Sissoko

Massadio Haidara

Carr signed all of those players.

Pardew has chosen the likes of Obertan and Elliot.

Given his way we would have bought Tomkin's & Bent

Jesus wept.

And all these

Hatem Ben Arfa   

Demba Ba   

Davide Santon

Papiss Demba Cissé

Gael Bigirimana

Vurnon Anita

Mathieu Debuchy

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

Yoan Gouffran

Moussa Sissoko

Massadio Haidara

Do you have anything to back that up with?

Carr finds players he does not sign them.

Its Pards who decided if we should get them over the line?

He also signed some really good players before this.

Fonte

Puncheon

Lambert

Like saying Sir Alex never signed Ronaldo.

Jesus wept.

And all these

Hatem Ben Arfa   

Demba Ba   

Davide Santon

Papiss Demba Cissé

Gael Bigirimana

Vurnon Anita

Mathieu Debuchy

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

Yoan Gouffran

Moussa Sissoko

Massadio Haidara

Do you have anything to back that up with?

Carr finds players he does not sign them.

Its Pards who decided if we should get them over the line?

Like saying Sir Alex never signed Ronaldo.

Why does he have no idea how to get the best out of them in that case?

Why don't we play a style of play which suites the players we have bought?

Why did that style of play beat Chealski if its so bad?

I have dicussed this with santoon in the pub loads but give me a 1-0 grinding win any day over a 4-3 win.

I would be happy to score first and keep it in the corner for 80 min  :smitten:

Think just going to leave the whole subject and bump this in a few years.

If I am wrong I hold my hands up

I have dicussed this with santoon in the pub loads but give me a 1-0 grinding win any day over a 4-3 win.

So you're old enough to be in the pub, but you're not old enough to remember 2007?

We're only as good as our best performing player(s) that day; if that best performing player doesn't put up a match winning performance, we lose. I'm fucking tired of that football.

wat

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/alan-pardew-witch-hunt-reaches-new-ridiculous-level/

6 hours ago by Jim Robertson

I’m in no way the Newcastle manager’s biggest fan but the Alan Pardew Witch Hunt is continuing to reach increasingly ridiculous new levels.

United’s Under 21s were in action at Whitley Bay on Monday night and a crowd of 877 at a ‘fresh’ coastal venue included John Carver, Adam Armstrong, Paul Dummett and…Alan Pardew.

Senior coach/manager and a couple of younger first team squad players showing their support for our reserve team, what could possibly be so sinister about that…

alan pardewWell, a number of media are this morning calling into question whether Alan Pardew should have been attending due to his ‘stadium ban’, then obviously taking it one step further as to whether he should get extra punishment for a possible ‘breach’ of the ban.

Even though I knew from past experience it would be a pointless task, I went onto the FA’s official website to try and establish for sure what the wording of the rules are, as per usual their website is about as easy to understand as the endless strange decisions the FA make on an ongoing basis.

However, surely common sense would tell you that there is very little personal gain for the manager from watching such a low key game and most definitely not what the seven match ban is intended to do.

It is his involvement with the first team on an actual matchday that the ban is intended to interfere with.

If the FA had wanted to make the penalty more severe they would have banned the manager from having anything to do with the coaching and preparation of the first team through the week, not him going to watch the kids on a chilly Monday night before heading down to sample the infamous Whitley Bay nightlife.

This kind of nonsense deflects from the big problems with the manager and the team, such as why he has sat there saying nothing as Ashley has slashed the squad to the point where we have a few injuries and we struggle to even put a first eleven out, as happened at Fulham.

Good for Pardew that he bothered to go and watch the kids, I just hope he picked up a few tips on finishing and creativity that he can pass on to his first team.