Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Might have been mentioned already, but absolutely mad that Joe Hart isn't facing any action for his confrontation with Boyd.

Wrong thread, Ian.

HAHAHHA

Ian W? More like Ian thick tWat. HAHAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAH

Cant stand pardew.  An awful human being.  A vile creature of the night, a blood sucker, a fiend, a deviant, a worm, a spineless bottom feeder.  I cant wait for the day he is gone.

Ive already written to the FA telling them that he's openly sticking his two fingers up at them by so blatantly flaunting the ban.

Jesus wept. Like one of those annoying t@@ts..... teacher, teacher, he's cheating teacher!!!

Heavens above :D

I credit Alan Pardew, Mike Ashley and co. for my general indifference about Newcastle United now. So anything negative about him is fine my book.

For those who know me, that's fucking harsh of me to say - I really despise this cretin.

I've just reached all new levels of disdain for the lot of them, the sooner the f*** off the better instead of rotting our once proud club!

This - never felt as negative towards the club even in the days of McKeag and Co.....even if I was invited, I won't be going through the gates of SJP until this regime is over - just like KK, I am finished with them .

Guest snoopythewriter

"He pushed me and I fell on my arse!"

"No, Alan. You took two steps back and six steps forward to confront the player."