Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's done this before - waited for a game that we're guaranteed to lose, puts Ben Arfa in then uses him as the scapegoat.

It'll work too.

Ben Arfa will be starting against Man U next week then.

what is it gonna take to get rid of this bloke?  what we are watching now is exactly what will be served up next season.

Bullet to the head, tragic accident of some sort. Honestly I think he's got the job for life as long as Mike owns us.

what is it gonna take to get rid of this bloke?  what we are watching now is exactly what will be served up next season.

Bullet to the head, tragic accident of some sort. Honestly I think he's got the job for life as long as Mike owns us.

lets follow manyoo's example, but instead of a plane hire a bus and run him over with it

he's the key for me, he has to go - the longer he clings to the job the more remote the chances of positive change become, or indeed any change

have to be a lunatic to not want him out, doesn't matter who comes in, we need change

and yet there are people out there who still support him!

Someone said earlier that he will be here as long as Ashley is, i think thats true.  He is the worse manager we have had in a long time, hand down!  I include souness and fat sam in that group too.  I've never witnessed such negative, non attacking clueless football in my life.  We are easily the worst team in the league to watch, utterly pathetic shamble of a team.  This isn't knee jerk from todays performance, its been like this for a long time.  How Pardew gets away with it is beyond me.  Any other club and the fans would be hounding him out, its truly tragic what is happening with our club.