Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm waiting for the day our fans wake up out of the haze they are in and hound this cunt out.

Been a fucking age since our fans felt like they had the power to do this.  Shepherd had many faults, but not listening to the fans was not one of them.

Man United fans went to great lengths to show Moyes how they felt yet this c*** gets a free ride from us. Its f***ed up.

Didn't they boo when the plane flew over?

Well I dont think the ones who organized it would have booed.

Guest neesy111

"Give us a wave pards".  If anyone sings that next match they deserve the biggest amount of abuse ever.

Pardew is such a fraud.

No point even typing that.

That's the thing, there's pretty much nothing left to say about him and the situation. We've been in this exact situation so many times and it's had absolutely 0 impact on Pardew's position.

Ashley doesn't know anything about football. He'll probably be aware of today's result (and any other), think "oh", then look at the table again and carry on with his day. I completely believe that is the long and short of his interest in the club.

Ashley doesn't know anything about football. He'll probably be aware of today's result (and any other), think "oh", then look at the table again and carry on with his day. I completely believe that is the long and short of his interest in the club.

He was there watching, mind.

Guest neesy111

He was there watching, mind.

Looked to be more bothered with his phone than the match.

Who would be the preferred (realistic ofc) replacement in the event that he did go?

Nah I'm not doing that again after Ashley took us all for mugs when we lost 3-0 and 6-0 at home to the mackems and Liverpool.