Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He is a slimey, snide, chancer who can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, BUT CAN'T FOOL US FUCKERS ON Newcastel Online ANY OF THE TIME!!!!

GOT IT PERCY! I HOPE SO...

If Nile Ranger or Titus Bramble had the slightest hint of intelligence they would have been far better players but that interview is exactly why I normally avoid reading the shite that comes out of his mouth.

Lallana, Walcott etc.. may be smart as fuck but there have been plenty of 'thick' players who have been exceptional footballers. I doubt Pardew understands the difference between intelligence and football intelligence. Woodgate by all accounts was practically a man-child mentally but his footballing brain really was something else and he would see stuff long before the attacker even tried it.

Fear not, This Pochettino fella is so over-rated. No doubt the crafty Pards will make a couple of clever changes and we'll waltz a couple of quick goals past the lumbering Southampton defence with some well drilled passing moves.