Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If he was under any sort of pressure, I imagine he'd have been gone the moment he went to nut Meyler. Can't see losing a nothing game making much difference.

Exactly.. the warm hand shake and joking around with Ashley at the start made me sick. We can lose every game from now until the end of the season and we will likely still be top 10 and he will still be in a job.

I feel the opposite.  He seems like destined to be sacked during the end of this season, and that's why the players are having that "I don't care anymore" attitude.

Or more likely they know they'll be off so they don't care any more.

I feel the opposite.  He seems like destined to be sacked during the end of this season, and that's why the players are having that "I don't care anymore" attitude.

I thought I was naive when I was sure Pards would go last season.

"The energy level of our team was low."

"What we made a point is, all our fans travelled down.  It's just not good enough.  We need to care more and show more belief."

"It looked like we was energyless."

"We definitely won't pick up a point if we play like that."

"We need to try and find a formula because it's not working, we're not threatening the goal and the other team pick up on that."

"That was as poor as a performance as we've had all season, the energy level was low, yet this week - after Everton - we gave what we thought was right in terms of rest. We looked leggy and second best.

"What we made the point of, all our fans have travelled down here, it's just not good enough - that performance. We need to care more and show more belief in what we do. We came up against a side who gave us a really hard time and we couldn't dig ourselves out of it.

"We had no energy, it looked like, as if we were energy-less. It's difficult to stand here and criticise my players - we have to take it as a group and say it can't happen. But it did today, we were really second best.

"We definitely won't pick up another point if we play like that. We need to have a good week of work on the training ground and find a formula that works for us. We're not threatening the goal and the other team sees that. If we don't threaten the other end, we won't get the other team on the back foot. we only had a three minutes of decent forward play.

"I have to stand here and justify that performance and I'm far from comfortable doing that.

"We're under no illusions about the summer. nothing that's happened today will change our thinking. It was a listless performance, best I can put it.

"Could give Elliot and Anita a mark of some distinction, but nobody else. We lacked process in terms of ideas of how we were gonna win that game. We still gotta have that threat and that was the big issue today. Not many away games all this season where we haven't offered a threat offensively, today we didn't know how we were gonna score a goal today."