Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Naaaaaaah.

Having said that. Brett and Ian are the only ones that don't specifically want him dead. That on its own says enough about the weight of opinion against him.

Ian is harmless. Like a neutered dog. Drab and grey like an english winter. A shark without teeth, just waiting to die. As Ann on the nose as plains face.

I'm sort of kidding.

He's decent in general chat though  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Like many people who for some odd reason defended Pardew heavily throughout the past couple of years Ian is currently in some weird state of limbo, where he feels like he has to go on as if he wasn't defending Pardew, but instead just offering an alternative view to what is being described as "mental hatred." Hence we get a lot of posts that don't really mean anything, but just say "he's bad yeah, we all KNOW that, but he isn't AS bad as people are saying." This gets classified as defending him, because it is defending him.

:thup:

Like many people who for some odd reason defended Pardew heavily throughout the past couple of years Ian is currently in some weird state of limbo, where he feels like he has to go on as if he wasn't defending Pardew, but instead just offering an alternative view to what is being described as "mental hatred." Hence we get a lot of posts that don't really mean anything, but just say "he's bad yeah, we all KNOW that, but he isn't AS bad as people are saying." This gets classified as defending him, because it is defending him.

Nicely phrased but wrong. IMO, the main problem is that so many people object to any opinion that has any nuances.

Battered wife giving her husband a pass for perhaps instigating it = nuanced perspective

Ian is harmless. Like a neutered dog. Drab and grey like an english winter. A shark without teeth, just waiting to die. As Ann on the nose as plains face.

I'm sort of kidding.

He's decent in general chat though  :lol:

:lol:

I don't even know what that third sentence means, I'll assume it's a compliment.

Or perhaps that's really just his point of view? This arrogant rubbish is the exact reason why this thread is so crap.

And telling people that their opinions against someone are irrational or mental isn't arrogant? :lol:

This thread is crap because people are still trying to bring a reasonable defence to the table for Pardew despite there being none, and people like you coming in all chilled like "It's just his opinion, man" Fair enough, this is my opinion, I reckon it's fucking rubbish, and people who are sick to their back teeth of the bloke managing us are obviously going to find it pretty antagonising.

The players got booed and told to f*** off when they came over after the game.

Pardew has actually played a blinder by being able to hide in the stand (or not even there if the second half is anything to go by) currently.

He's a coward and hides, even when he turns up for interviews, he hides.  "That's not us."  "We don't normally play like that."  "Everybody knows I'm a winner."  The list could go on and on and on.

Or perhaps that's really just his point of view? This arrogant rubbish is the exact reason why this thread is so crap.

And telling people that their opinions against someone are irrational or mental isn't arrogant? :lol:

This thread is crap because people are still trying to bring a reasonable defence to the table for Pardew despite there being none, and people like you coming in all chilled like "It's just his opinion, man" Fair enough, this is my opinion, I reckon it's fucking rubbish, and people who are sick to their back teeth of the bloke managing us are obviously going to find it pretty antagonising.

Eh? When I say the hatred is mental I'm not responding to normal, or even quite extreme, criticism of Pardew. There are many posts that go way beyond that and it honestly comes across as borderline psychotic.

They did....well, actually, it was just Santon who came over, really-Anita came halfway and Elliot sort of moved towards us.

To be fair to Santon, he kept on coming in the face of the boos and held his hands up-for which he got applauded. And rightly so, imo- he was being applauded for coming over and facing the stick and being the only one to have the bollocks to say sorry.

They did....well, actually, it was just Santon who came over, really-Anita came halfway and Elliot sort of moved towards us.

To be fair to Santon, he kept on coming in the face of the boos and held his hands up-for which he got applauded. And rightly so, imo- he was being applauded for coming over and facing the stick and being the only one to have the bollocks to say sorry.

:thup: Fair play to Santon like, he'll hold his hands up unlike the rest of them.

This thread is crap because people are still trying to bring a reasonable defence to the table for Pardew despite there being none, and people like you coming in all chilled like "It's just his opinion, man" Fair enough, this is my opinion, I reckon it's f***ing rubbish, and people who are sick to their back teeth of the bloke managing us are obviously going to find it pretty antagonising.

People like me being rational and having the mental capacity to not keep on getting ridiculously worked up over one person's opinion? People say Ian's the battered wife, what about the individuals that keep on getting irate at what he says when you can just ignore him?  :lol:

I can't say I've ever really seen Ian as arrogant, no, although, it's probably just overshadowed by the far more overt obnoxiousness you see regularly in this thread.

I don't agree with Ian, I want Pardew gone but I just see no reason to see stuff like what you've just posted.

Guest firetotheworks

This thread is crap because people are still trying to bring a reasonable defence to the table for Pardew despite there being none, and people like you coming in all chilled like "It's just his opinion, man" Fair enough, this is my opinion, I reckon it's f***ing rubbish, and people who are sick to their back teeth of the bloke managing us are obviously going to find it pretty antagonising.

Eh? When I say the hatred is mental I'm not responding to normal, or even quite extreme, criticism of Pardew. There are many posts that go way beyond that and it honestly comes across as borderline psychotic.

Likewise :lol:

The club means a lot to people Ian for Pardew and Ashley to treat it with such disdain causes a lot of vitriol.

I don't understand how you can be offended by posts on here when Alan belittles the club and the supporter base as well as the north east on a weekly basis

The club means a lot to people Ian for Pardew and Ashley to treat it with such disdain causes a lot of vitriol.

I don't understand how you can be offended by posts on here when Alan belittles the club and the supporter base as well as the north east on a weekly basis

The club means a lot to me as well. I'm not offended by anything, I just think a lot of it is over the top. Not that my opinion on that matters, just saying.

I've always liked Santon. Always seemed like a good lad. I remember against Benfica last season he made that horrible mistake but spent the rest of the game trying to get forward and make up for his error

The club means a lot to me as well. I'm not offended by anything, I just think a lot of it is over the top. Not that my opinion on that matters, just saying.

So what do you advocate then Ian?

Are you happy to continue on the current path or do you feel change is needed? If you feel change is needed what action/actions need to be taken?

:thup: it's weird u see him getting stick for apologising on twitter.

At least he's got some f***ing balls, to front it up

Aye, as opposed to someone like Sissoko, for example, who stood in the centre circle laughing and joking with spurs players after that game.  :knuppel2:

Or like our c**t of a 'manager' who couldn't even stay 'til the 80th minute today.

They didn't get boos, they got applause. They all did, not just Santon. There was a bit of booing, but it soon made way...