Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Correct me if I'm mistaken but unless we score against Cardiff we will have scored the same amount of goals as Sunderland at St James' Park in potentially 8-9 months (next season IF we score then)?

We have scored 3 at SJP in 2014, so if we don't score against Cardiff, we will have scored the same amount of goals at Sunderland at SJP for at least 7 months.

Guest firetotheworks

Pardew has conceded as many goals to Sunderland as Newcastle Manager as Keegan, Dalglish, Souness, Roeder, Allardyce, Kinnear and Hughton combined (11).

Why do you keep ignoring the cumulative goal difference of Gullit, Souness, Roeder, Allardyce, Kinnear, Shearer and Hughton combined equating to exactly the same (-32) as Pardew?

Am I honestly the only person that thinks that that's just staggering considering all of those managers were either deemed failures by us, Shepherd or Ashley himself?

I don't think it's as damning as the sentence suggests when you first read it.  It equates Pardew to those managers rather than exemplifying how he is worse.  Gullit inherited a title challenging team.  Souness too.  The fact that they managed negative goal differences shames them more than pardew.

Keegan

Played 162

GD +148

Robson

Played 188

GD +59

Gullit, Souness, Roeder, Alardyce, Kinnear, Shearer and Hughton..

Played 214

GD -32

Pardew

Played 132

GD -32

I mean, clearly Pardew's record is awful, but given that goal difference should usually be positive, the shocking thing about that combined group is that they all managed to fail on a scale approaching Pardew's. None of them having lasted half as long as he has.

Like everything, it can be spun both ways. I prefer to see it as a manager that, on his own, has the same cumulative goal difference as 7 managers that either failed, or were seen to have failed by Ashley. Failed and were sacked, not failed and were told to carry on being shit.

Alan Pardew has managed #NUFC for seven derbies.  Chris Hughton for one.

Both have scored 5 goals against #SAFC

Pardew has conceded as many goals to Sunderland as Newcastle Manager as Keegan, Dalglish, Souness, Roeder, Allardyce, Kinnear and Hughton combined (11).

Staggering these.

Tempted to start a "Pardew's Unwanted Records" thread to complement his Official Excuses thread, just so there is somewhere else to point people to who say "Pardew is doing an alright job". Three Pardew threads would sadden me though. One is too many.

Correct me if I'm mistaken but unless we score against Cardiff we will have scored the same amount of goals as Sunderland at St James' Park in potentially 8-9 months (next season IF we score then)?

We have scored 3 at SJP in 2014, so if we don't score against Cardiff, we will have scored the same amount of goals at Sunderland at SJP for at least 7 months.

Skewed slightly by the summer break but still incredibly poor, just another incredulously shit statistic to add to the ever growing pile.

Staggering these.

Tempted to start a "Pardew's Unwanted Records" thread to complement his Official Excuses thread, just so there is somewhere else to point people to who say "Pardew is doing an alright job". Three Pardew threads would sadden me though. One is too many.

:thup: OP should just be THE LIST

On another note it's disgusting that one more season under this fraud and he'll have been here longer than Keegan was!

Guest firetotheworks

Staggering these.

Good idea. :thup: It would be great if they were all added to the opening post as well.

Staggering these.

was gonna suggest this actually, however i’d have an OP with the good things he’s done for a bit of honest balance and see where it goes

the win at OT springs to mind, and er…. :lol:

Staggering these.

Would make a good blog as well to be honest.

More ammo for the Mag and local media

Premiership table since turn of the year would be "interesting"

Won one more than cardiff on that front so the scoring is the worst ting since then.

Bottom of the form league since march though.

Will be "bottom" by the end of the season then...

Guest Roger Kint

A 50/50 split table between the two halves of the season would be pretty horrific mind. 4 wins from 19 barring anything silly in the next three :lol:

Edit: Cant even count :lol:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2014/4/23/1398257565972/Premier-League-table-2014-001.jpg