Man United vs Newcastle United - 07/12/13 at 12:45pm - Live on BT Sport

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

“This manager is a bit different in that he doesn't name the team beforehand -- you don't get to know the team.

“The old manager used to give you a little bit of an idea if you were playing. When you know you're playing the intensity goes up a little bit.

“That's what you've got to try and do even if you're not sure if you're playing. It's hard to do mentally. You spend a lot of nervous energy thinking: 'Am I playing, am I not playing?' -- keep just going round in circles in your head, enough to turn you into a mad man.”

:lol:

Even more funny seeing him on the bench now :lol:

But yeah, he's got a point.

Guest neesy111

Good looking team. No surprise at all to see Pardew abandon the winning side at the first sign of it not working. :laugh:

Tbf, Shola was never going to play 3 games in a week was he?

Ordinarily I think he'd have been rested for Swansea but we were winning.

Ahh yes don't change a winning team, unless it's to unsettle our defence which had been quite watertight.

what are we thinking, gouff left and sissoko right of a 5 man midfield, remy through the middle?

I would guess so, aye.

still think he's being very narrow minded not considering moving santon into a wing position for games like this, could open up so many options for him

I hate these cunts so bad, it hurts

Yep, and it'll hurt even more later. Us winning at Old Trafford is just never happening. The best we can hope for is a draw but I think we'll get dicked about 3-0.

Guest hatem garrincha

Nearly all our width and flair is on the bench. Looks like we're going to try and bore them to death. I'm off to get my hair cut.

Obertan ? Shola ? Jonas ?

When's the last time we played them and were above them in the league table?

Today

Are you familiar with the past tense?

Was making a 'today will be the last day' joke. Don't think it worked.

Landed beautifully mate :laugh:

If our full backs are on form we have every chance, there's not a lot of creativity in their team away from the wings. Obviously Hernandez and RVP are very dangerous if given the service so it's not the worst idea swamping the midfield to try and stop that and then hopefully release the Ben Arfa onto them later on.

Think we need to control the midfield if we're gonna get something.

Theirs is dreadful, but RVP/Hernandez will obviously score at some point. Need to grab a couple goals really.

Pardew said earlier in the week he's hoping to be in the game towards the end and steal one in the last few minutes, similar to Chelsea. Probably not going to work this time round though  :okay: