Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How come as soon as we need a turn around in form our game with them is 4 months away? We could do with playing them now.

In all honesty though there is no reason why we shouldn't be doing the double over them this season.

Reckon 2 defeats from the sack.

He's not. I honestly believe the only thing he'll get sacked for this season is if Olympiakos put us out of the Champions League.

I still have faith in him. It's wearing thin though. Fletcher on to turn a game around man. Fuck.

They shoulda signed Ozil.

Not what we need though. We've got good players who can occupy the position behind the striker. Rooney is better than Ozil IMO and we've got Januzaj and Kagawa there as well. Would have been a waste to spend 42.5m on him, as good as he is.

True but Kagawa has barely featured and Rooney is in and out through fitness. Also maybe a little risky but Ozil could play a little deeper. Cleverly is such a risk free player and does nothing to worry the opposition.

Plus a signing like that stamps some authority and lifts a club and it's players. Granted Arsenal paid some premium for him but still think he'd have been class for you'z.

I don't whine. :huff:

:aww:  i should've said present company excluded.  over here in the USA there are so many plastic MU fans & they're simply flummoxed.

Wait until they start jumping ship. Will be glorious.

:aww:  i should've said present company excluded.  over here in the USA there are so many plastic MU fans & they're simply flummoxed.

Is it really that bad? :lol: I honestly don't think the fans I know would jump ship even with years without a trophy. They'd be too worried of how they'd look if they did IMO. Plus, we'd fucking crucify them, along with fans of every other team.

Is it really that bad? :lol: I honestly don't think the fans I know would jump ship even with years without a trophy. They'd be too worried of how they'd look if they did IMO. Plus, we'd fucking crucify them, along with fans of every other team.

There are loads tbh. It's been easy as fuck to be a ManU fan the past, oh, 20 years. People have never had to deal with mediocrity.

Nah, they will stay around and become what Liverpool fans are, speaking of past glories and those famous European nights.

The amount of shit I've been getting from Liverpool fans this season makes me feel like I should have gloated like fuck for the last fifteen years. I was always pretty humble in regards to our success, and now I wish I wasn't. I hate not being a dick.

I was so angry this morning too after that result and came into work. A girl who knows I support Man United (she claims to as well) said to me, "omg how bad was the Man result."

She referred to us as "Man." Took all of my strength not to lay her out with a Stone Cold stunner. I hate Man U as well.

She wants you.

I just don't get big clubs blaming referees for losses. They should be scoring 3,4,5 goals vs Sunderland. To complain about one dodgy decision against you just masks the real problems, and supporters seem to fall for it every time. Totally different for smaller clubs who are struggling who only get one or two chances per game and they hold out really well to lose to a dodgy decision.

Not what we need though. We've got good players who can occupy the position behind the striker. Rooney is better than Ozil IMO and we've got Januzaj and Kagawa there as well. Would have been a waste to spend 42.5m on him, as good as he is.

Nah.

Nah.

Of course he is.