Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you're relying on Jones, Evans, Smalling and Rafael you're gonna have a bad time.

Liverpool are top of the league with John f*cking Flanagan a key part of the back 4, seriously this is getting way overplayed.

A class manager would make this team a CL qualifier.

:lol: I haven't checked recently but I think both defences have conceded the same number of goals so the difference between both teams is Liverpool's unstoppable attack force spearheaded by Suarez.

in the league Man Utd have actually conceded less

Get a dead-cat bounce under Giggs and win all their remaining games, have the fans start getting starry-eyed about a club legend guiding them to success, think of how marketable that would be, give him a contract, have it all go wrong.

Fingers crossed.

If you're relying on Jones, Evans, Smalling and Rafael you're gonna have a bad time.

Liverpool are top of the league with John f*cking Flanagan a key part of the back 4, seriously this is getting way overplayed.

Flanagan has been fantastic this year. should be in the England team, too.

But he's like, Luke Chadwick ugly!

:lol: Give it a break. Flanagan in the England team? I've heard it all.

Doesn't help when players like Kyle Walker have been getting a game for England mind.

Doesn't help when players like Kyle Walker have been getting a game for England mind.

Hasn't Flanagan been playing as a left-back though?

I've seen almost every Liverpool game this year and he's been excellent. He's actually been their best defender. He gets forward really well(goal against spurs, penalty against West Ham, the sublime turn on evra and then setting up Coutino). He's usually the pass before the pass. Him and suarez link up time and time again. The guy's a beast. His only weakness is heading. I'd have him at RB tbh in the England team with Baines on the left. Flanagan was playing at RB earlier before Johnson returned. Johnson has been poor there. Liverpool fans call him the Scouse Cafu for the way he gets up and down the pitch. Definitely the most underrated player this season.

I've seen almost every Liverpool game this year and he's been excellent. He's actually been their best defender. He gets forward really well(goal against spurs, penalty against West Ham, the sublime turn on evra and then setting up Coutino). He's usually the pass before the pass. Him and suarez link up time and time again. The guy's a beast. His only weakness is heading. I'd have him at RB tbh in the England team with Baines on the left. Flanagan was playing at RB earlier before Johnson returned. Johnson has been poor there. Liverpool fans call him the Scouse Cafu for the way he gets up and down the pitch. Definitely the most underrated player this season.

Agree totally about Flanagan.  Of all the back 4 in the Liverpool side, he's actually been the most dependable.

Fair enough. All I know is that Milner had the best of him in the Anfield game when he came on and that he looked pretty average against Norwich. Haven't watched all of their games as you have though so I guess you have a better opinion. :thup:

He's been impressive, but I wouldn't put him in the England squad. Got torn apart by Milner last week and been the weak link in a few other games this season. He's young so I suspect he'll develop well and become a consistently good player, but that's not now.

on the other side of things they have Luiz Suarez who is one of the best players in the world and a young and above all else hungry side looking to win things, Man Utd don't have any world class players (RVP maybe but too broken to rely on) and the spine of the side is ageing and won it all. Its looked weak for years and the few times under fergie teams had the balls to attack them they looked vulnerable but few sides had that kind of courage because of the fergie fear factor.

:lol: :lol: Christ man. Rooney has 17 goals and 17 assists this season from deep and he's still not world class to some people.

Rooney, Van Persie, Mata and De Gea are certainly world class.

Shut up mole :lol:

on the other side of things they have Luiz Suarez who is one of the best players in the world and a young and above all else hungry side looking to win things, Man Utd don't have any world class players (RVP maybe but too broken to rely on) and the spine of the side is ageing and won it all. Its looked weak for years and the few times under fergie teams had the balls to attack them they looked vulnerable but few sides had that kind of courage because of the fergie fear factor.

:lol: :lol: Christ man. Rooney has 17 goals and 17 assists this season from deep and he's still not world class to some people.

Depends how you define world class really. There are probably 5/6 better players in the world than those players in their positions.

There's a car that drives around our garden with a big Manchester United sticker on the door with a Champions League sticker next to it.  I'm taking a perverse pleasure in pointing and laughing every time it drives past :lol:

Flat track bully and all that.

5 Live is hilarious at the moment.

Poor Man Utd fans having to put up with the terrible owners that are the Glazers, Ferguson left a poor squad, didn't leave a good academy etc.

Yet we're the fickle fuckers for wanting Pardew out because he has us to the so-called lofty heights of 9th.

5 Live is hilarious at the moment.

Poor Man Utd fans having to put up with the terrible owners that are the Glazers, Ferguson left a poor squad, didn't leave a good academy etc.

Yet we're the fickle f***ers for wanting Pardew out because he has us to the so-called lofty heights of 9th.

This is what irks me the most, the sheer contradictory view of the two managers, we're not one of the media darlings though. Lazy, ignorant "journalism" fuck em!

The players have been coached by Scholes, Nicky Butt and Phil Neville, with Giggs overseeing the sessions, since Tuesday. Fringe players overlooked by Moyes, such as Tom Cleverley and Danny Welbeck, are likely to return to the starting line-up against Norwich, with Moyes’s signings, Juan Mata and Marouane Fellaini, at risk of being dropped to the substitutes’ bench.

:iamatwat:

Shut up mole :lol:

:lol: