Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

Guest neesy111

Alan Sugar seems to really dislike us :lol:

Seen that.

Lord_Sugar: "@malc_uk: @Lord_Sugar your very bitter mr sugar!"....your team are very lucky and they dont know how they are winning. Fluke

Fucking get in you lush bunch of cunts! :indi: :indi: :indi:

Seems like it was deserved to from the match reports I've read which makes it all the better. Hope our fans were royally taking the piss, it's been a long time coming!

:D

They certainly did take the piss where i was sat (SAF stand). When we scored it seemed like at was 50/50 man utd and newcastle fans :lol:

A bunch of newcastle fans had rented a box thee rows above me and were going crazy. Nearly kicked off at the whistle as a few mancs made a dash for the box they were sitting in. Made the victory even sweeter :lol:

Seen that.

Lord_Sugar: "@malc_uk: @Lord_Sugar your very bitter mr sugar!"....your team are very lucky and they dont know how they are winning. Fluke

He should stick to making appalling electronics.

Seen that.

He should stick to making appalling electronics.

I had an Amstrad when I was a kid :lol: Can't remember owt about it.

Cool anecdote.

f***ing get in you lush bunch of c***s! :indi: :indi: :indi:

Seems like it was deserved to from the match reports I've read which makes it all the better. Hope our fans were royally taking the p*ss, it's been a long time coming!

:D

Down with the mackems, you're going down with the mackems :lol:

Fantastic win and performance. Worst Man United team I've seen in 25 years, but to still go and beat them at OT is a marvelous achievement. From 1 to 11, they were excellent - Williamson, Tiote and Debucchy played like men possessed. Even Cabaye upped his game after HT. :)

I'm gonna bask in this win for the rest of the week. Been waiting 40.5 years for it. :cool:

Guest neesy111

Given used to own Spurs, Alan Sugar knows f*** all about football.

Appointing George Graham would testify to that.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/155000/images/_157402_grossandsugar150.jpg

Is that Christian Gross.  The only thing I remember about him was him pro-claiming to be one of the fans by showing a tube ticket ffs. :lol: