Newcastle United vs Stoke City - 26/12/13 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

-------------------- Krul ----------------

Debuchy -- Willo -- Colo -- Santon

Sissoko -- Anita -- Cabaye -- Gouffran

------- Shola Ameobi --- Remy --------

Formation: 4-4-2

Pretty sure that'll be it, hopefully get to see HBA for more than 10 minutes at the end too.

Gouf  Remy  Sissoko

Cabs  HBA

Anita

Santon  Colo  Willo  Debuchy

Krul

If he doesn't go with Shola

Should win, would love to hammer them, though will inevitably be 2-0 at half time then a nervy 2-1 finish

No doubt he will start Shola instead of Benny, even after Benny's amazing little cameo yesterday and if Benny is being a pro in being benched then its time to reward him.

Only one way to find out if he has listened and learnt on how Pards wants him to play and that is to start him and see.

A fully fit and ready to go Benny vs a tired Stoke could be epic.

Yeah same. Feel he will keep Ben Arfa on the bench for his bit of "magic" and to take advantage of tired legs late on. The only problem I have with that is I fear, eventually Ben Arfa will get fed up, and being so close to January I wouldn't want to lose him.

That little cameo yesterday showed hes far too good to be sat on our bench every week.

Same performance as the 11/12 season again this lot please. Absolutely battered them from the first minute.

Not quite... We should've been 0-2 down within the first 10mins...

Eh? I remember Jon Walters missed a decent chance early on but can't think of any other time we were troubled. Seemed comfortable all game.

Same performance as the 11/12 season again this lot please. Absolutely battered them from the first minute.

Eh? I remember Jon Walters missed a decent chance early on but can't think of any other time we were troubled. Seemed comfortable all game.

They had 2 very good chances in first ten mins with the Walters chance being one of them... But from 10mins on we outplayed them for sure but it epitomized that season with little moments in games going our way...

Every Boxing Day, there's bound to be a team who get whacked by 5 or 6. Wouldn't be surprised if Stoke have a hangover, have a terrible trip up North and get absolutely tonked by us. Hope we give theses soulless cunt a Christmas battering.

Wasn't the win on Saturday a rare occasion where we have won by more than 2 goals or scored more than 2?

Hopefully someone absolutely batters Jon Walters, the shit try-hard whinging cunt.

Hopefully we score with our first attack so I don't have to become incredibly agitated at watching Begovic waste time like it's going out of fashion.

Hopefully someone absolutely batters Jon Walters, the s*** try-hard whinging c***.

Hopefully we score with our first attack so I don't have to become incredibly agitated at watching Begovic waste time like it's going out of fashion.

ask opposing fans about krul!

They had 2 very good chances in first ten mins with the Walters chance being one of them... But from 10mins on we outplayed them for sure but it epitomized that season with little moments in games going our way...

most teams will get at least one chance during a game against even the best of oppositions.

Hopefully someone absolutely batters Jon Walters, the s*** try-hard whinging c***.

ask opposing fans about krul!

Oh I know Krul is bad and happy to admit it but Begovic and Jaaskelainen are easily the worst two culprits through black and white eyes.