Newcastle United vs Manchester City - Sun 12th Jan @ 2.05pm (Sky Sports 1)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am not for one minute doubting that we are facing a top top football team tomorrow but they haven't kept a clean sheet away from home since they came here in the league cup, since then after losing to the mackems, the likes of west brom, Fulham, west ham and Swansea while getting beat have scored 2 goals against them, while Southampton got a 1-1 draw as did Blackburn last week in the cup.  None of those sides are exactly big teams but they probably had a go and the big question is will our manager have a go at them,  probably not......

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Aguero not playing is the only positive I can see: he tormented around our defenders especially in the first half

Aguero not playing is the only positive I can see: he tormented around our defenders especially in the first half

Quite a big plus tbh, they look half the side when he's not playing. Taylor and Williamson trying to contain him doesn't bear thinking about. They will be far more comfortable against Dzeko. We'll still concede at least two though and I can't see us getting more than one. They aren't likely to hand us the goals like Cardiff and Norwich did.