Remy Cabella

Yaron

Cabaye's done a stellar job :clap: He's a class player and hopefully he can perform below-par until Pardew is sacked, then becomes brilliant.

:lol:

Cabs has done a great job at telling him play well for a couple of years and you will get a transfer away without issue.

It's going to be blast watching these nice touch players fitting in to Pardew own special brand of spazzerball.

Poor Pards. No matter how much CAshley backs him as manager, he still can't resist the lure of profitable Carr footballers.

Cabaye's done a stellar job :clap: He's a class player and hopefully he can perform below-par until Pardew is sacked, then becomes brilliant.

:lol:

Cabs has done a great job at telling him play well for a couple of years and you will get a transfer away without issue.

Exactly!

Although I would be chuffed with this signing, if the fee really is somewhere between £10-12 million we can kiss goodbye to getting a good striker, there's no way we'll pay much more out for anyone after that Debuchy money or not.

We'll get a striker in IMO.

Guest bimpy474

It's going to be blast watching these nice touch players fitting in to Pardew own special brand of spazzerball.

Poor Pards. No matter how much CAshley backs him as manager, he still can't resist the lure of profitable Carr footballers.

Say we do sign some more decent players...........stop laughing and just and bare with me like. If we still play putrid stuff, surely that'll be end of the King cunt. Shirley ?

Although I would be chuffed with this signing, if the fee really is somewhere between £10-12 million we can kiss goodbye to getting a good striker, there's no way we'll pay much more out for anyone after that Debuchy money or not.

Especially as the fee for Cabella is more likely to be about £8m.

Especially as the fee for Cabella is more likely to be about £8m.

Yup we've barely spent anything for 2 years.

I'm not saying we are going to spent all we should but we'll spend enough so we arent' certainties to get relegated. After all this is Ashleys business model for us. 

It'll probably be 1 striker, then we'll risk getting by with just him and Cisse until January, especially when Gouffran can play there.

It'll be 1 striker with De Jong suddenly becoming the other striker.

Say we do sign some more decent players...........stop laughing and just and bare with me like. If we still play putrid stuff, surely that'll be end of the King cunt. Shirley ?

Even good players can be made to look shit in a 9-1-1 formation  :pow:

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux  1m

Rémy #Cabella : Very technical player, fast and he scores many goals for a midfielder (14 last season). More complete than Ben Arfa. #NUFC

Better than Ben Arfa. That'll go down well  :lol:

Playing staff wise, it will be a nice step in the right direction.  If you said we'd get Cabella and De Jong to replace Cabaye, id have been happy. Not that it ever works that way, since we have no strikers or right backs.

Colback is cabaye's replacement.