Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest neesy111

That Magpie Mover thing, it's not available to use in Chester-le-Street is it? Can't remember, but I don't think it is. Which is a right pain for me personally.

I think this would be the right place to ask this.

According to this post:

What exactly does the Magpie Mover include? Just local public transport, and if local, as in how far out of Newcastle? Is there just one per ST allowed?

Eh? Eh? Eh?

3 hours before the game, 3 hours after the game, within the 'Tyne and Wear' region (i.e. as far south as Chester le Street), and one per season ticket.

you can, but that was posted nearly ten years ago. :lol:

CLS doesn't quite show up on the Network One map (http://www.networkonetickets.co.uk/zone-map) so it's very possible the boundaries have changed since then.

When I lived in CLS (going back 10 years or so) it was valid from Barley Mow.

This is correct, you can't use network one tickets in CLS.  Costs me a fortune in extra bus fares when I go down for the Cricket compared to my pass price.

Well that's a bit of a pain for me. My dad won't get to as many games this season, especially the midweek ones, so I get the bus from the bottom of CLS to town for games. Could always walk up to Barley Mow/Birtley, but sod that.

Well that's a bit of a pain for me. My dad won't get to as many games this season, especially the midweek ones, so I get the bus from the bottom of CLS to town for games. Could always walk up to Barley Mow/Birtley, but sod that.

Can you not just pay for first part of journey and use MM from Barley Mow and vice versa?

Metro arena multi story costs me £3.60 on match day

Yes - there is a special deal if you prepay and I think it is for 3 hours.

I have seen parking around that area for £5 on matchdays.

Can you not just pay for first part of journey and use MM from Barley Mow and vice versa?

Could do but might be a bit pointless though. I have one of them Go North East bus pass things which makes every single bus fare 90p, no matter how long or short the journey is. May as well just get the bus through to the town regardless in that case.

Could do but might be a bit pointless though. I have one of them Go North East bus pass things which makes every single bus fare 90p, no matter how long or short the journey is. May as well just get the bus through to the town regardless in that case.

:lol: It might of helped if you'd shared that nugget of information with us from the start.

:lol: It might of helped if you'd shared that nugget of information with us from the start.

True :lol:

Just ordered my magpie mover via the club, anyone know roughly how long it takes for them to arrive?

Mine came the very next day after I ordered it.

More concerned over the fact that my season card hasn't arrived, I have renewed this year after 3 years away.  I go on holiday soon and planned to give my ticket to a mate to use for the games I miss while I am away....  Expect that it will arrive soon (hopes).

Just ordered my magpie mover via the club, anyone know roughly how long it takes for them to arrive?

More concerned over the fact that my season card hasn't arrived, I have renewed this year after 3 years away.  I go on holiday soon and planned to give my ticket to a mate to use for the games I miss while I am away....  Expect that it will arrive soon (hopes).

Sure they said they'd get them all out by Thursday?

The club said on their Twitter account that they'll be with fans by the 4th August.

Looking at the ticket sales for the Huddersfield game, all the back of the leazes which had quite a lot of seats left are all grey'd out. Surely ALL that couldn't have sold out?

The back of the Gallowgate seems to be selling well too as well as the north east corner.

My season ticket has just landed on the doormat. Delighted when I've opened it up to find its not for the seat I ordered.

The box office will never not be shit. One constant amongst the turmoil.

It was shit when we were good...things will never change.

My season ticket has just landed on the doormat. Delighted when I've opened it up to find its not for the seat I ordered.

The box office will never not be shit. One constant amongst the turmoil.

It was shit when we were good...things will never change.

Remember about 10 years getting sent a season ticket for some old dear called Margaret or some shite. Took weeks for them to sort it out anarl.

Going to have a drive along in a bit to see if I can get it sorted out. What happened was I ordered a season ticket but then when the deadline passed for current season ticket holders to renew expired some better seats were released to I picked one through the online ticket office and rang them up to change seats. Woman was very helpful and done it straight away, I even seen my new seat turn grey as I was looking at the stadium plan whilst I was talking to her. I then received my email confirming the seat change and that was that.

Season ticket arrives this morning for the original seat.

Should be pretty forward to sort out but we'll see.