Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

The 10 year deal ends in the 2021/22 season but there will surely be another to follow for various reasons.

On one hand the financial gains may only prosper the supporter due to the difference in premier riches and the take on the gate but getting more arses on seats gives the impression to overseas fans that everything is rosey in the NUFC garden when most of the time it isn't.

Fixture list is released in 15 days and the season starts in 74 days!  This is not long for them to have everything arranged and new cards sent out, due to no longer being associated with Wonga....

There is an old fella sitting in the row ahead of me in the East Stand that travels from York every home game.  His wife does a spot of shopping in town while he comes to the match.  He makes most evening games - even last season when we played on practically every day of the week for TV purposes!

There is an old fella sitting in the row ahead of me in the East Stand that travels from York every home game.  His wife does a spot of shopping in town while he comes to the match.  He makes most evening games - even last season when we played on practically every day of the week for TV purposes!

We did this for a season too, it's only an hour on the train from York so very doable.

We did this for a season too, it's only an hour on the train from York so very doable.

We've been travelling up from York this season. As you say, train from York is doable. If numbers increased we'd drive up and park at Heworth Metro as an alternative!

We've been travelling up from York this season. As you say, train from York is doable. If numbers increased we'd drive up and park at Heworth Metro as an alternative!

This is what we do.

It's only 21 pound return off peak also from york. I've made most games from Nottingham.

With the club offering fans a 10% price reduction for Championship football last season, supporters who have continued to renew since the club’s most recent Premier League campaign will be paying even less for top-flight football this time around.

So I'm right in thinking we're still get the 10% discounted rate this season aswell :thup:

Had nee renewal letter but the payments are still coming out me bank.  On reading that NUFC article on renewing and then logging into the official site, there's no clarification as to whether you have to do anything or it's just continuing.  Seems like new flash website but still some of the old crew running it.

Away supporters are still being shown in Level 7 on the new stadium plan, so I'd guess that they wont be moved now like.

They aren't, just spoke to box office

Elaborate.

Away supporters are still being shown in Level 7 on the new stadium plan, so I'd guess that they wont be moved now like.

They aren't, just spoke to box office

Elaborate.

I think he means they aren't being moved, rather than they aren't in Level 7.

yeah the box office told me that nothing is happening with the away fans at all

I have been kicked out of the family area. Apparently I need to accompany a child despite being a student and getting the half season ticket in December under the same circumstances. Also my mate and plenty of others are in similar positions and never get called out. Surely being a student would be included as the criteria for the family area.

I have been kicked out of the family area. Apparently I need to accompany a child despite being a student and getting the half season ticket in December under the same circumstances. Also my mate and pimento of others are in similar positions and never get called out. Surely being a student would be included as the criteria for the family area.

Why should a university student be in the family area?