West Ham 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 18/01/2014 - Post-match reaction from page 37

Neil

As much as they should have scored 2 second half, we should have had a few more first half, Pardew turned a good performance into a poor one (though blame equally lies with comedy defending at the wrong time completely changing the game). I don't think it flatters us mind, we took our chances, they were awful, put us under some pressure but hardly huge amounts.

Guest bimpy474

It was Saylor fault though, he got under the ball and missed the clearing header.

Krul was stuttering as well off his line mind. I thought he could have done better, bit quicker and stronger.

Was just a very sloppy goal to concede all around, especially the timing of it.

Aye, it's a lack of concentration goal. Really annoying as it changes our mindset and more importantly our managers mindset. And not for the better.

Aye, when that went in I thought it's back to the wall job again here. Yet we came out put a great move together and nearly got a 3rd. West Ham then got more pressure on and the sub of Anita just meant they picked up everything in the middle of the park, very poor sub that was. We coped well with their threat though, god knows why fat sam doesn't just target the wings and get more crosses in, that was their best threat but they did little of it.

That's a major problem having this muppett as manager. So we get put under pressure, his reaction nearly 100% of the time is Shola on to hold the ball up, usually for a central midfielder, Anita at the moment.

It never works, all it does is give them more and more possession, especially when you take off one of our better players in that regard. Fortunately today Wham were content to launch it long when they could have been more dangerous doing that further up the field.

Doesn't take away how well we dealt with the 2nd ball in our own box, we never gave them a sniff of it. Good defending but it really didn't need to be that way if Pardew wasn't such a panicing cretin.

Awful. Score flatters us. Brilliant first half, dreadful the second. Had enough of Pardew's negativity.

West Ham fan?

No we were awful second half, impossible to deny. We invited pressure and they duly obliged. Shola and Dummett subs were pointless and negative, I f***ing hate Shola and Pardcunt's constant obsession with him. Anita was brilliant today and got dragged off for that pointless oaf. Gouffran needs to drop out of side for HBA now as well, another game where he was anonymous and did f*** all.

Gouffran provided the assist for the first goal.

And nothing else. He's looked shattered for weeks now and is playing out of position to start with. Ben Arfa needs to be back in the side, it's a joke he's on the bench and even more of a joke that he's not the one coming on 60 mins into a game and fucking Shola is.

I didn't see the second half but it sounds like our usual submission after a completely dominant first half in which we could have been 5-0 up. Why he insists on this negativity so regularly is totally beyond me, we can all see what the squad is capable of. Utterly baffling.

Good result.

MOTD running order: 1.ManC/Cardiff, 2.Arsenal/Fulham, 3.Liverpool/Villa, 4.WHam/Newc, 5.Sunderland/Saints, 6.Palace/Stoke, 7.Norwich/Hull

Arsenal/Fulham 2nd :anguish:

Big clubs always get on first unless a game turns out to be something special. It's all about the ratings.

anyone else spot lambias celebrate the west ham goal  :whistle: positive it was him, hes a hammers fan

THE Llambias?

aye  that mewling quim  :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/southampton/10581974/Derek-Llambias-in-frame-to-replace-Nicola-Cortese-as-Southampton-chairman.html

Like bloody reality tv.. One lucky shot at a football club that he had no right to be at now he wants "back in the game" like he was always in it. Good news = end of Southampton's progression.

Really good away day today, enjoyed myself.  Some right fucking radgies in our crowd mind - big queues outside so we didn't get to our seats until about 5 minutes in and were basically living in a few radgies pockets first half.  Half time said to them "Do you have any seats lads cos these are ours so you're not standing here second half" and they disappeared - same radgies were snorting gear off keys out of little baggies in their (our) seats at HT without any intent on hiding it, might be on MOTD. :lol:

We walked to Plaistow to find a pub afterwards and genuinely had a "GET AHHHHHHHT MY PUB!" moment with a bunch of wannabe Peggy Mitchell cunts - we gladly left and gave them beaming smiles on the way out to rub in their fate that they're going down with a hippo-headed freak in charge, doubt we'd have had bother if we'd drawn or lost, the irony being that they were giving it the "this is ahhhhhh pub/area" shit and I probably live closer to that pub/the ground than they do.

Good day out - knew Cabaye would seal the deal the minute the ref gave us a free kick in that position.

Guest bimpy474

No bookings today. Can't remember the last time that happened.

3 games ago against West Brom.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/nevermind/grand/nevermind-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-214.gif

Really good away day today, enjoyed myself.  Some right f***ing radgies in our crowd mind - big queues outside so we didn't get to our seats until about 5 minutes in and were basically living in a few radgies pockets first half.  Half time said to them "Do you have any seats lads cos these are ours so you're not standing here second half" and they disappeared - same radgies were snorting gear off keys out of little baggies in their (our) seats at HT without any intent on hiding it, might be on MOTD. :lol:

We walked to Plaistow to find a pub afterwards and genuinely had a "GET AHHHHHHHT MY PUB!" moment with a bunch of wannabe Peggy Mitchell c***s - we gladly left and gave them beaming smiles on the way out to rub in their fate that they're going down with a hippo-headed freak in charge, doubt we'd have had bother if we'd drawn or lost, the irony being that they were giving it the "this is ahhhhhh pub/area" s*** and I probably live closer to that pub/the ground than they do.

Good day out - knew Cabaye would seal the deal the minute the ref gave us a free kick in that position.

Seemed an odd crowd there today.  Saw one bloke coming to the ground with a small rocking horse - not quite sure what happened to him.

Guest bimpy474

Put the GIFs away man Bimpy, you're making us look stupid.

Cant help myself this evening, just feels like a gif day :lol:

Like every other evening then?  ;)

Oi :lol:

Guest neesy111

I got speaking to a West Ham fan in the pub before the match and it took him a whole 15 minutes to mention the fact they won the World Cup. 15 fucking minutes.

Did he also mention about playing the West Ham way?

:anguish: