West Ham 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 18/01/2014 - Post-match reaction from page 37

Neil

Guest bimpy474

I'm not praising Pardew he's a clueless cunt at times.

But I'm praising the boys at the back 2nd half, we never let them get more than the odd 2nd ball, which is what they we're after all that half. Long ball cunts.

I'm not praising Pardew he's a clueless c*** at times.

But I'm praising the boys at the back 2nd half, we never let them get more than the odd 2nd ball, which what they we're after all that half. Long ball c***s.

Williamson handled Carroll so well imo.

Guest palnese

Awful. Score flatters us. Brilliant first half, dreadful the second. Had enough of Pardew's negativity.

West Ham fan?

Tbf, West Ham didn't create much all game, bar the Carroll chance and a silly goal.

It's the 2nd half performance that really boils my piss, yet again. It's so bloody unnecessary.

Guest bimpy474

I'm not praising Pardew he's a clueless c*** at times.

But I'm praising the boys at the back 2nd half, we never let them get more than the odd 2nd ball, which what they we're after all that half. Long ball c***s.

Williamson handled Carroll so well imo.

Aye, he was excellent, again !! When we didn't win that first launch, we got to the knock down. Really good defensive play. That's all I'm taking from the 2nd half because Pardew again has made it hard to enjoy with he's fucking tactics.

Awful. Score flatters us. Brilliant first half, dreadful the second. Had enough of Pardew's negativity.

Don't think it does on the whole.... the first half was good enough to score 4 or 5 even if the 2nd half was absolutely awful and i agree about Pardew it pisses me off on a weekly basis i do think the scoreline was fair.

Also agree with Bimpy on the back 4, despite the negativity forced on the team by the manager they held their ground very well.

Feels good to win again.