Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest Nixon

Apparently West Ham have an agreement to take Niang on loan from AC.

Zarate signing too. Nee hurry for us like.

Would you want either of those players?

I think there's a good player in Niang, but doesn't seem to be happening for him right now. But he's still very young.

Sure I read somewhere that his attitude is pretty bad.

Perfectly happy to go with Armstrong until Cisse's kneecap mends. Don't need more than 2 anyway.

'Squad'. Pffftt.

Good job we gave him a chance to get that vital match experience under his belt during this pointless half season to help him build for next season when might actually have to play

Guest Nixon

Would take Niang.

Why though? He was sub-par at Montpellier and had off-fileld troubles to boot. We just learned with Luuk De Jong that it's not the wisest idea to take players like that on loan. Maybe if we were buying him I could agree but a loan just seems like a waste of time.

Zarate has been brilliant back in Argentina like, not that the defending is up to much but he's still got it if he gets his head right.

Exactly. Talent has never been Zarate's issue it's his mentality. I think he fits into the same venn diagram as Banega and Gago. They'll eternally look great at home because it's comfortable and they can be stars of their respective teams. However move them to Europe, give them the trappings that come with it and they'll struggle.

Plus we'd be signing a player who demanded an assist bonus in his contract.  :lol:

Would take Niang.

Why though? He was sub-par at Montpellier and had off-fileld troubles to boot. We just learned with Luuk De Jong that it's not the wisest idea to take players like that on loan. Maybe if we were buying him I could agree but a loan just seems like a waste of time.

Zarate has been brilliant back in Argentina like, not that the defending is up to much but he's still got it if he gets his head right.

Exactly. Talent has never been Zarate's issue it's his mentality. I think he fits into the same venn diagram as Banega and Gago. They'll eternally look great at home because it's comfortable and they can be stars of their respective teams. However move them to Europe, give them the trappings that come with it and they'll struggle.

Plus we'd be signing a player who demanded an assist bonus in his contract.  :lol:

Wouldn't mind an assist bonus, it would give players an extra motivation to create goals

Yaya interested by PSG I'm hearing? Of course you are, you money grabbing arsehole.

Good, mind.

Be a perfect replacement for Matuidi if he left. Just don't see why Matuidi would accept sitting on the bench.

Gomis to Galatasaray apparently.

No surprises there. He was always going to move for the money.

As if he would have come here for the weather :lol:

Completely missing the point, ain't you?