Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Anyone else think QPR will suprise a few people?

Isla and Mutch are 2 good signings.

Their first 11 looks decent.

Julio Cesar

Isla  Ferdinand Caulker  Traore

Hoilett Faurlin  Mutch  Taarabt

Austin Remy

Mutch ado about nothing tbh. Remy be clear about this, I expect them to Faurlin to a rut and end up back in the championship. Harry will take Taarabt for their failures and step down for the first prem job that becomes available, who he will proceed to flush down the Hoilett also.

From Wiki:

During a season five episode that first aired on August 6, 2014, Kaka - a character brought in to boost ratings during season four after popular stalwart Baba's departure - (clad in swim trunks and his signature leather jacket) listed a series of puns to no canned laughter. Puns had previously made Newcastle Online popular, but this moment was seen as a "jump the shark moment" by an already unpopular character and rating declined still. [32][33]

:lol: I agree. Zamora these I hear the worse they seem to get.

http://themidnightalliance.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/please-stop.gif?w=720

Looks class on youtube. Some shot on him. Will be following Nottingham Forest a bit this season.

Those were goals in League One and Two like, but at least his record suggests he's improving so he may step up into the Championship and improve again.  Still £5.5m up front with £2.5m addons is a bit over the top.

Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has told German press that Marco Reus 2015 buyout clause is only €25 million and not €35 million as has been mentioned.

Can't see it being true seeing as Dortmund paid around €17 million for him in 2012. Think it'll just be snidey tactics from Bayern to try and unsettle him.

Guest neesy111

Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has told German press that Marco Reus 2015 buyout clause is only €25 million and not €35 million as has been mentioned.

Can't see it being true seeing as Dortmund paid around €17 million for him in 2012. Think it'll just be snidey tactics from Bayern to try and unsettle him.

A few teams would had met it by now if that is the figure imo.

I do despise bayern

A few teams would had met it by now if that is the figure imo.

No they wouldn't as the clause doesn't become active till next summer.

Looks like Van Marwijk is taking the Korea job.

Thoughts,  Unbelievable? Should I be happy or suicidal? Already kinda put off by the fact that he bears a passing resemblance to the king.

:lol: I can kinda see it.

Thoughts,  Unbelievable? Should I be happy or suicidal? Already kinda put off by the fact that he bears a passing resemblance to the king.

Happy. Good manager and a very decent person in my book.

Happy. Good manager and a very decent person in my book.

Good to know. Hopefully we get this one over the line then.

Mina Rzouki ‏@Minarzouki  29m

It's not yet done. Falcao is between Liverpool and City but the former quite a bit in the lead to land the player. What a coup it would be

Details

Mina Rzouki ‏@Minarzouki  30m

@Rodgerism the source is impeccable

Please God no.