Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest Howaythetoon

Benteke's a level about those you mentioned like. :lol:

I think he's decent but nowt special.

Thinking about it there is a real lack of top top strikers in our league at the moment. Aguero is streets ahead of everyone basically.

Amavi was the best left back in Europe according to whoscored.com ratings, doesnt mean much, but highly rated.

http://s8.postimg.org/fw5fss5l1/amavi.jpg

Man U trying to sign Pedro - Now may be being a total idiot here I guess, but is Pedro actually all that good? He can obviously finish but has always had the best providers you can have.

He's been crap for the last two years, still though Man Yoo don't have any right sided genuine wingers so i suppose there's that.

Guest palnese

Man U trying to sign Pedro - Now may be being a total idiot here I guess, but is Pedro actually all that good? He can obviously finish but has always had the best providers you can have.

He's been crap for the last two years, still though Man Yoo don't have any right sided genuine wingers so i suppose there's that.

Valencia

His movement has been part of that though. Stagnated but there was a time when he had some of the best movement I've ever seen.

Darren Lewis reporting that Villa are in talks to sign Adebayor

Sherwoood was on SSN the other day practically saying that Villa needed to sell before they could buy him.

With Bentwke gone and Delph gone they now have that money to get him. To be honest I think Villa could do a lot better than him, he's not what he used to be.