Other clubs' transfers

TBG

EX-GUNNER REJECTS BAGGIES

Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby won't be joining West Brom.

Diaby was offered a contract with the club on Friday, but turned it down, with the Frenchman wanting to find a team back in his homeland instead.

---

Quite clearly failed his medical. :lol:

Nah he's joined Marseille

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/293259diaby.jpg

A fantastic player, but there is no reason to think his problems will stop now. They have been so consistent over the years. From most accounts, he is an intelligent guy, so hopefully he has his finances set well.

Have there been serious updates on Aranguiz? I've really been hopeful he would come to OM as a replacement for Imbula, but I see Leverkusen are now heavily linked.

What does Brummie make of Adebayor?

Does this mean their interest in Austin has ended?

I doubt we have been interested in Austin, he just doesn't fit the style of player Sherwood has been after.

I don't mind Adebayor, with two conditions.

1. He's not the Benteke replacement.

2. It's a loan.

We need a more reliable replacement than him.

Although, back from a horrible injury, Libor Kozak is having a very good pre-season.

Actually, re Austin, the only place I've seen us discussed in relation to him is on here. There has been pretty much no talk of it "down here" as it were.

Leicester have apparently put a higher bid in for Veretout

I'm not really sure why they'd do that, to be honest. Supposed to be about 3m euros higher, which even for English football clubs, would be extremely stupid.