Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 2m2 minutes ago

BREAKING: Manchester United have made an offer for Anthony Martial that exceeds €50m, talks with Monaco ongoing, per RMC. More to follow.

:yikes:

The fuck is Anthony Martial

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 2m2 minutes ago

BREAKING: Manchester United have made an offer for Anthony Martial that exceeds €50m, talks with Monaco ongoing, per RMC. More to follow.

:yikes:

The fuck is Anthony Martial

:lol: :thup:

I think Navas is quite useful, tbh. His end product isn't good enough, but his directness and pace balance out the side well. De Bruyne is better, but also a totally different type of player.

Navas is almost an anachronism, being a classic winger with pace who'd prefer to run down to the touch line and whip in a cross rather than cut in and shoot. Not a bad player by any means, and he'll be an excellent option off the bench and offer City a chance to really stretch the opposition late in a match.

I think Navas is quite useful, tbh. His end product isn't good enough, but his directness and pace balance out the side well. De Bruyne is better, but also a totally different type of player.

Navas is almost an anachronism, being a classic winger with pace who'd prefer to run down to the touch line and whip in a cross rather than cut in and shoot. Not a bad player by any means, and he'll be an excellent option off the bench and offer City a chance to really stretch the opposition late in a match.

:thup:

De Bruyne is great tbh. Followed a lot of Wolfsburg and the Belgian national team. Usually outperforms Hazard who isn't a bad player.

Aye this was how he was used for Spain in Euro 2012 to good effect IIRC. Could have been the 2010 world cup actually not sure

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 9m9 minutes ago

Breaking: Manchester United reportedly have second offer for Anthony Martial worth €55m rejected by Monaco

wtf :lol:

Transfermarkt (which is usually spot on with this stuff) sets his "market value" at €8m :lol:

8 goals in 31 league apps last season for Monaco.

Lot of money for a player who doesn't want to be there. It's the last resort for him.

To be fair its not a million miles from Thavuvin coming to us apart from the fact Borini has already proven he is a middle of the road player in the prwm.

Borini turned them down after the clubs had agreed. Thauvin came out with the usual "I want to stay" stuff ie "what else can I say if I want to get the full 10% of fee as I haven't asked for a transfer"

Who's this Anthony martial fella then?

Sure he was either an OL or OM academy product. Monaco bought him for about 9mil when he was only 18. He's areet, but nothing special. Or at least he isn't yet.

He's the lad Spurs wanted earlier in the window, IIRC.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 9m9 minutes ago

Breaking: Manchester United reportedly have second offer for Anthony Martial worth €55m rejected by Monaco

wtf :lol:

Transfermarkt (which is usually spot on with this stuff) sets his "market value" at €8m :lol:

8 goals in 31 league apps last season for Monaco.

Riviere got 10 for them the season before we bought him.

4th richest club in the world!

7th, 4th, dodgy signings and hoofball, and it doesn't matter, the commercial money just keeps on coming. Maybe all those fans in South East Asia aren't fickle glory hunters after all.

Draxler joining Wolfsburg

:anguish:

Wolfsburg finish above Schalke for one season and nick a key player. Thought he would've held on for something better.

Wolfsburg are massively rich especially now with Perisic and De Bruyne gone. Will be interesting to see if they go for one more player or are happy with Draxler, Kruse and Schurrle. 

Martinez on John Stones:

"With John, it's very easy because he's a pristine professional. Obviously he's been put under massive, massive pressure. The transfer request was something he didn't mean to do."

I didn't mind him moving into hotel because of safety and all that. There's plenty of knackers out there happily dishing out death treaths over nothing. This is just embarassing though. Poor little John can't stand for his own choices.