Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I've never understood why footballers have companies running their Twitter accounts. Is it to protect them from saying something daft a la Andre Gray? (maybe not that severe :lol:)

Seems a lot of our players now do as well (Ayoze, Aarons, Hayden etc..), tweeting the same generic stuff before/after every game.

Guest chopey

He is basically saying "This season my wages will be paid by .............." absolutely no feeling for the club or its fans what so ever.

I've never understood why footballers have companies running their Twitter accounts. Is it to protect them from saying something daft a la Andre Gray? (maybe not that severe :lol:)

Seems a lot of our players now do as well (Ayoze, Aarons, Hayden etc..), tweeting the same generic stuff before/after every game.

could be they don't really want twitter facebook etc but its good for their "brand" etc so hey why not pay someone to mind it for them and they can deal with the god knows how many innane idiots praising/insulting them.

Also yeah having the extra person between you and saying something very very stupid does sound like a good idea

:lol: :lol: :lol: Didn't realise Villa were going in for Aguero?

That clown really needs to stay away from football, thankfully I think he'll ruin Villa which will be excellent.

Hopefully.

There's also no way Balotelli is going to be arsed in the Championship either. Think he'd be a shite signing.

Could've been a decent option to Galloway.

Would have like him here, looked pretty good last season when I saw him play and is good going forward. Think he will be very good in the Championship.

Hadn't even noticed Man City have casually spent over £150million this summer. The two Manchester clubs alone are approaching a third of a billion between them.

Absolutely f***ing ridiculous.

Couple that with Chelsea. Per their wiki, their first team squad has 37 players listed...but they also have twenty-three players out on loan.

Everything is shit forever.

Arsenal’s centre-back search is being met by closed doors and spiralling prices at home as well as across Europe, with West Bromwich Albion unwilling to even consider selling Jonny Evans for less than £25 million.

:spit:

Arsenal’s centre-back search is being met by closed doors and spiralling prices at home as well as across Europe, with West Bromwich Albion unwilling to even consider selling Jonny Evans for less than £25 million.

:spit:

Fucking hell [emoji38]

World gone mad  :lol: