Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Which Custis is that?

The insufferable fat mess that got owned when he tried to kick off at an airline for arriving late for his flight or the slightly more tolerable one?

#TeamAeroflot version.

Makes absolutely no sense to me that transfer like unless they're buying him purely to embarrass him.

I can see Rooney really thriving back at Everton after a season off last year essentially. Will be rested and fired up to prove a point, and especially back at his boyhood club.

Good and experienced replacement for Lukaku, while the likes of Sandro get acclimated to a new league.

Which Custis is that?

The insufferable fat mess that got owned when he tried to kick off at an airline for arriving late for his flight or the slightly more tolerable one?

#TeamAeroflot version.

Makes absolutely no sense to me that transfer like unless they're buying him purely to embarrass him.

:lol: Wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen, then.

I can see Rooney really thriving back at Everton after a season off last year essentially. Will be rested and fired up to prove a point, and especially back at his boyhood club.

Good and experienced replacement for Lukaku, while the likes of Sandro get acclimated to a new league.

[emoji38]

Everton being treated like a shit B league club. Fucking embarrassing for them.

Can only assume they think they can cover him by sponsorship deals to morons.

Guest firetotheworks

I do think it's a bit weird for a player to leave their home town club as the country's player of the generation, win everything elsewhere, then go back when they've lost most of what was good about them. If I was an Everton fan I'd feel canny undermined and wouldn't want him tbh, half because of that and half because his quality has fallen off a cliff.

They're going to pay him 250,000 a week....... Everton paying 250,000 a week.

FFS.

Maybe Mike Ashley is right. Keep our powder dry, spend as little as possible and watch all these teams implode within 2 seasons.

West Ham are a bit more attractive than NUFC.

If we sign someone like Ashley Barnes in this window then you really have no right to complain after hideous posts like this.

FFS.

Maybe Mike Ashley is right. Keep our powder dry, spend as little as possible and watch all these teams implode within 2 seasons.

Where has that come from? I mean, I get that they might spend a lot on fees if they sell Lukaku, but there is no way on Earth they can afford wages like that.

FFS.

Where has that come from? I mean, I get that they might spend a lot on fees if they sell Lukaku, but there is no way on Earth they can afford wages like that.

Man U will probably let him leave on a free if Everton match his current wage. Only way I could see it being true.

FFS.

Several of the media state they're signing Giroud very soon too who'll be on big coin as well!