Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest firetotheworks

For England definitely, 2004 aside. He's been outstanding for at least three quarters of his club career though.

Rooney still has plenty to offer. He's not the same player anymore but that doesn't mean he can't be extremely useful in a side outside of top 4.

If he performs like he has for Man Yoo in recent years I don't see him being useful tbh.

He's been straight up crap.

Everton have bid £39million for Raul Jimenez apparently which you'd assume was a Lukaku replacement

Anyone ever seen this lad play? His record looks awful considering the price tag.

I don't think we should go near Rooney with a bargepole either. Looks like a foregone conclusion though sadly.

Everton have bid £39million for Raul Jimenez apparently which you'd assume was a Lukaku replacement

Anyone ever seen this lad play? His record looks awful considering the price tag.

I don't think we should go near Rooney with a bargepole either. Looks like a foregone conclusion though sadly.

You should have went all out for Sigurdson, and whats happening with Barkley?

You should have went all out for Sigurdson, and whats happening with Barkley?

Latest rumours are that Barkley is staying. He was back in training yesterday. I hope he does stay personally, he was excellent at times last season and gets far too much stick.

Sigurdsson's work rate and set pieces are better than Barkley's but Ross is a much better footballer and younger. I'm not sure set pieces are worth spending £40m on. Sigurdsson gets a few more goals a season too, but we've already signed Klaasen for that job.

Borja Bastón to Málaga for €5m. That's a steal for a young goalscorer with a proven record in La Liga.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Most reports say it is a loan move?

Guest palnese

Jon Walters to Burnley :lol: Never liked Sean Dyche and his shite cloggers. Reckon they'll struggle badly this year.

Always liked Jon Walters. Classic old school battering ram type striker. With all the technical type players nowadays, I find myself rooting for the cloggers.  :undecided:

He also takes the same penalty most of the time. Smashes in dead center in the roof of the net.

Borja Bastón to Málaga for €5m. That's a steal for a young goalscorer with a proven record in La Liga.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Most reports say it is a loan move?

It is, but appallingly no loan fee.

In other news Roque Mesa in Swansea having his medical, his brother tweeting photo's of himself with Llorente and Makelele.

Amat off to Betis, another loan deal it looks like.

and of course, ignore all rumours, Siggy's going nowhere.

Leicester apparently spending £20m on Troy Deeney :lol:

Think Slimani has been written off by the new manager, who wants some authentic British beef upfront instead.

Well its been rejected, apparently :lol:

£20m+ could get you a much, much better than Troy Deeney.

Not anymore it doesn't. Have you seen the prices being quoted nowadays?!  :lol:

Yes and better players will still be signed for less, you just have to bothered to scout.

Trouble is most PL teams clearly don't even bother.

You can buy Javier Hernandez for £12m.

Different type of striker - but a much, much better one and Leicester already have an identical type striker in Slimani that they spent £30m on last season.