Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Speaking of DMs, I see that Makelele is manager of Bastia now. One of their signings in the summer was Gillet from Anderlecht on loan.

You could say Gillet, the best that Mak could get.

Deary me.

Speaking of DMs, I see that Makelele is manager of Bastia now. One of their signings in the summer was Gillet from Anderlecht on loan.

:lol:

How's he doing? Feel like Former DMs are becoming the best managers like Guardiola and Martinez.

:lol:

How's he doing? Feel like Former DMs are becoming the best managers like Guardiola and Martinez.

Alan Pardew :D ? :p

Very very bad. Very bad.

They're signing Fede Fernandez for 10 million euros from Napoli to replace. Argie CB at the world cup. That's at least twice what he's worth, not a great defender.

Isn't he the guy that got dropped and immediately Argentina started looking about a million times better defensively :lol: