Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Walters handed in a transfer request

:lol: Which commentator was it who said the other week that Stoke was "his club"?

Imagine a transfer request from Walters, if it was greeted with anything other than a shrug I'd be amazed

Is the Martial transfer fee for real? Spanish media are quoting €80m. Absolutely gobsmacked if true.

I would guess €60m + €20m in bonuses as reported before. Might be the case though..

Yeah, €80m with all addons.

I'm aware he's a prospect, but he didn't look anything special against Valencia and a cursory glance at his stats suggest that's a ludicrous price.

Phil Cadden ‏@pjcadden  47s47 seconds ago

Pione Sisto has rejected £5m+ move to #WHUFC...

He was class in the U21 Euro's in the summer but looked canny average against Southampton the other week. West Ham look like they'll be bringing in a bucket load of players tomorrow.

Is the Martial transfer fee for real? Spanish media are quoting €80m. Absolutely gobsmacked if true.

I would guess €60m + €20m in bonuses as reported before. Might be the case though..

Yeah, €80m with all addons.

I'm aware he's a prospect, but he didn't look anything special against Valencia and a cursory glance at his stats suggest that's a ludicrous price.

Lyon will get at least 10 million due to a percentage clause in his contract when they sold him to monaco.

Why's it taken until now for the De Gea move to start?

I think Man u & Van Gall held it up just to stick two fingers up at Madrid & De Gea

frankly I'd have kept him personally, he's not going to sulk on the sidelines for the entire season, not if he wants to play at the euros next summer and the fee doesn't mean as much to man utd as other clubs. Seems a bit counter productive to wait until the last minute then decide to sell him

Why's it taken until now for the De Gea move to start?

I think Man u & Van Gall held it up just to stick two fingers up at Madrid & De Gea

frankly I'd have kept him personally, he's not going to sulk on the sidelines for the entire season, not if he wants to play at the euros next summer and the fee doesn't mean as much to man utd as other clubs. Seems a bit counter productive to wait until the last minute then decide to sell him

That is exactly what LVG should have done

Well in pounds it's £36m

It's more than that according to the French media.