Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Just on the SSN run down of the papers. Not sure what the source was but says Simeone wants him signed before Celtic's first qualifier.

thought krul might crop up on their radar but then the entire football world probably knows better than to try and deal with us when they could buy a similar player cheaper elsewhere

Hope he doesn't, but I reckon Forster will get found out at that level and end up back over here within 1-2 years.

Good chance he would from the little I've seem tbh, he just looks so slow to react to anything!

Actually, £3m fee agreed. Why aren't we there?!

Monitoring machines are all occupied at the minute.

It's an Ashley dream buy, though. He'll almost certainly not make a loss on him. McCarthy ended up moving on for £13m and it's widely agreed here that Gauld is a bigger talent. Hope they don't loan him back - he gets kicked to pieces here and would be great if he could pick up a more European style as it'd suit him way better.

Roy Keane apparently going to be confirmed as Aston Villas assistant manager this afternoon.

I'm so sorry Brummie.

Why would you want dog wanker anywhere near your club. Disaster waiting to happen.