Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Fwiw I've been told that Gold has too much say in the transfers and that Sam is under real pressure to play the "West Ham way" with the players he's given. Also says that Karen Brady likes to interfere and simply wants to run it as a business which can't be easy with David Gold seemingly playing real life FM.

Fwiw I've been told that Gold has too much say in the transfers and that Sam is under real pressure to play the "West Ham way" with the players he's given. Also says that Karen Brady likes to interfere and simply wants to run it as a business which can't be easy with David Gold seemingly playing real life FM.

can't see Hippo Head lasting long tbh he'll revert to type as soon as things start to go wrong.

Eliaquim Mangala to Man City for £32M.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28280454

Him and Kompany will make a strong pairing.

I know he is much maligned in the British media but wouldn't be surprised to see Demichelis keep his place for a while at least. He was very good towards the end of last season and has really shored up the Argentina defence since coming into the starting line up

Marcus Christenson ‏@m_christenson  2 min. [Guardian]

Lazar Markovic booked on a flight from Lisbon to England tomorrow to finalise move to #lfc. Fee €25m. Follow @nunotravassos for more updates.

Is that Benfica fan lad around these days? Be good to hear his thoughts on this. No idea about this whatsoever.

Some days late but here I am.

Benfica fans in general are sad to see him go but we knew he would leave sooner or later. He's the most talented player I seen in Benfica since Di Maria, as I stated before. Regarding the fee, I believe we could get an extra 10-15M€ in one year or two, after he refined his game a bit more, problem is a third party owns 50% of Markovic economic rights and they aren't willing to wait. Just like Ramires. I genuinely believe he'll be one of the best in the world given the time to improve. Liverpool made a great signing and at the exact timing. One more year and he would certainly be bought by some crazy oil guy with way too much money and free time.

Unless he fails his medical exams, it's a done deal. I hope there's a problem with his teeth or something.

10518991_511658402298856_1545006139544101257_n.jpg

Guest koenji

Lazar Markovic booked on a flight from Lisbon to England tomorrow to finalise move to #lfc. Fee €25m. Follow @nunotravassos for more updates.

Is that Benfica fan lad around these days? Be good to hear his thoughts on this. No idea about this whatsoever.

The mental one?  I think you need to say 'Republicans' three times for him to appear.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Some days late but here I am.

Benfica fans in general are sad to see him go but we knew he would leave sooner or later. He's the most talented player I seen in Benfica since Di Maria, as I stated before. Regarding the fee, I believe we could get an extra 10-15M€ in one year or two, after he refined his game a bit more, problem is a third party owns 50% of Markovic economic rights and they aren't willing to wait. Just like Ramires. I genuinely believe he'll be one of the best in the world given the time to improve. Liverpool made a great signing and at the exact timing. One more year and he would certainly be bought by some crazy oil guy with way too much money and free time.

Unless he fails his medical exams, it's a done deal. I hope there's a problem with his teeth or something.

10518991_511658402298856_1545006139544101257_n.jpg

It's ok, there's a dentist in Liverpool with a big hole to fill appointments wise.

Wham signing Enner Valencia for £12m. No thanks.

You just don't pay £12m for a player who plays in Mexico and has only had 2 or 3 good games at any sort of competitive level.

I'm sure the West Ham owners are determined to make the club bust.

You just don't pay £12m for a player who plays in Mexico and has only had 2 or 3 good games at any sort of competitive level.

25 as well. Could be a master stroke, could be well suited to the prem and will do a fantastic job for them, but to me just stinks of World Cup hype quadrupling a players value and some mug paying it. Hope it's the latter of course.

25 as well. Could be a master stroke, could be well suited to the prem and will do a fantastic job for them, but to me just stinks of World Cup hype quadrupling a players value and some mug paying it. Hope it's the latter of course.

It's all World Cup hype, I doubt they knew about him before hand, hence why he's only just joined the Mexican team instead of signing directly for them.

It's all World Cup hype, I doubt they knew about him before hand, hence why he's only just joined the Mexican team instead of signing directly for them.

Gyan mark 2