Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest Roger Kint

Who?

Ishak Belfodil

Cheers, the bloke on radio made an arse of saying it so i didnt want to try spelling it

Edit: Should say its a 6 month loan

Who?

Ishak Belfodil

Cheers, the bloke on radio made an arse of saying it so i didnt want to try spelling it

Edit: Should say its a 6 month loan

Is that along with Traore from Anzhi or instead of?

Strong rumours of Michael Bradley to Toronto FC.

Hope not, massive waste that'd be. Imagine doing from Serie A title contenders (well, not really) to relegation fodder (shame it doesn't actually exist) in MLS. On a World Cup year.

Been told WH are confident they'll get Lescott. I'd imagine he'll be having 2nd thoughts if true. Also been told that they rate Maiga as about League One level and want rid. What did our Graham see in him?

Scout says there's some tall Polish player who is tailor made for the Prem (presume Big Sam's idea of tailor made) no idea what his name is but I thought you'd all like to know about it..............

Of course there's always the possibility that Sam may have just had his last hurrah.

Strong rumours of Michael Bradley to Toronto FC.

Hope not, massive waste that'd be. Imagine doing from Serie A title contenders (well, not really) to relegation fodder (shame it doesn't actually exist) in MLS. On a World Cup year.

Probably something to do with the teaser the club put out about a big signing this Monday... It's probably just Defoe...

Bradley going to MLS be the real beginning of a point where MLS success is determent to the national team. I'm afraid they're doing this too quickly, we need our best players in Europe right now.

http://images.football365.com/13/07/800x600/Jozy-Altidore_2977688.jpg

Bradley going to MLS be the real beginning of a point where MLS success is determent to the national team. I'm afraid they're doing this too quickly, we need our best players in Europe right now.

Yup. MLS should be used for up and coming players or players near the end. Bradley is one of our few players who is right in the prime of his career, it would be a shame if he went back.

Sounds like Bradley to TFC is done. Fuck me, I like to see the league make bigger signings, but no one gives a shit if we can attract our own players, it's only hindering them.

Jesus Christ. Fucking :anguish:

He's not been a good fit in Garcia's system, and Garcia routinely plays him out of position (generally as a direct replacement for Pjanic), but come on. He could crack the starting XI of loads of first division teams in Europe.